Department Of Irrigation And Public Health Himachal Pradesh — water problem due to unauthorized connections

I am mr. Om prakash s/o ex-madho ram. From vill.-tatahar, po-nabahi. Teh.-sarkaghat distt. Mandi (H. P.). I am facing a great issue of water supply in since one months. Without water supply my family facing great difficulty to meet with day to day water requirement. I have complainted many times in iph officie but no official step is taken.

There is no water shortage at the source of water,. But employees do not properly distribute the water, we call them daily for check our water supply connection and check the supply pipeline, but there is nobody responding.
In village super-visiors give the direct connection from main line to the villagers. They provide the direct conncetion to own - villagers tank also from main supply, 5-6 unauthorized connection also there. Because of that we survive for water. We already intimate to iph department regarding unauthorized connection but they ignore the same.

We have complainted many times to j. E, action sarkaght but no-one take action.

If we call to water quard, super-visiors, fitter then they make excuses like tomorrow or we are busy to other work and we have no time to check your water connection whatever you want you can do, they say like this. They are resposiple for this issue.

Sir we are very hopeless now. My requested to arrange a commitee/team to visit the village, you can find there lots of bungles we shall thank full to you for this kindness.
Contact no-[protected]