Jack And Jones India — Misbehaviour of Employee

Amritsar, Punjab, India
 sureshanand551
Hi sir,
I am Suresh Anand from Amritsar, Punjab. As you might be knowing you have a Jack and Jones outlet in Alpha One mall,GT Road Amritsar, Punjab. Today, I visited the same outlet for shopping. There was a counter showing that the T-shirts lying below are for 70% off. I just picked up a T-shirt worth Rupees 1095 cream color with a tag showing 70% and 30% off. I just went to the cash desk to purchase that t-shirt. I just asked the person at the billing desk named "ABHISHEK KANSAL" to tell me the actual price of the t-shirt. He was confused and was not replying me properly and just asked me to come back after half an hour so that he could update the pc. So as he said i was there after half an hour. Still the person was not able to reply me and was not able to tell me the price for the t-shirt. When I saw the tag again when i came back after half and hour some one had removed the tag showing 30% off. So i asked the person "ABHISHEK KANSAL" to give me the T-shirt At 70% discount.

The person in a very insulting manner said me that you removed the sticker showing 30% off.
I politely said him that i did not remove the sticker and asked him to check the CCTV footage. Then he insulted me in front of each and every customers saying that he don't want to sell the t-shirt.

The way he insulted me was very very embarrassing moment for me. As this was the first time in my life that a normal sales person insulted me for no reason. I am not going to sit quiet for this insult.

I ask you that how will you pay for my this insult?

My dad is a lawyer and he will not control himself if i tell him about this insult of mine and he might sue your sales person for misbehavior with me.

Being a customer i make sure that I am never ever going to visit any Jack and Jones outlet for shopping from now and I will never ever forget this Insult of mine by Mr. ABHISHEK KANSAL. I will also ask my friend s and my known to never purchase anything from Jack and Jones.

I have never seen such a manner-less sales person with so attitude any where at any brand. Mr. ABHISHEK KANSAL was not even sorry for his mis-behaviour.

I want you to take this small matter very seriously because your business depends on the customers and if Sales persons Like ABHISHEK KANSAL will be there then your business will definetly rise for sure.

Don't take this as a small issue as your customer has been insulted by some of your manner-less employee.

You can contact me on my cell [protected].

I am very upset.

Waiting for your reply,
An INSULTED CUSTOMER,
SURESH ANAND,
AMRITSAR PUNJAB.

Related Complaints

Comments

Departmental store — misbehaviour by staff with client

I am Dr. K.K.Kaushik living in Rajender nagar, sec-5, ghaziabad. u have ur one of the branch here in our area. I am a regular customer o[censored]r departmental store. All knows me well. But one day ur one of the staff was not on time in the morning. I visited there and selected my items and as the staff came i told him to count the items and receive the payment. he reply soooo rudly and misbehave with me. This type of staff think as they are the owner of this shop, what they want they can do. even i talked with the manager of that area he also supported the staff inspite of controlling him not to talk so rudly with the customers. because of these staf[censored] will loose a lots of customers. He should say sorry to me or i have to think other way. This is the option to me as i am informing you. If you will not take any action on your staff then I have to take some what action for my Reputation.
I hope a positive responce from you.
Thanks and Regards
Dr. K.K.Kaushik
Don't worry too much about this attitude of a mere salesman. These salesmen are the misfits of society, they are the losers in life and are an absolutely frustrated lot. Just think why they are in there as grovelling salesmen, they have failed in every other thing which they have tried out and are eking out a living because they have a family to maintain. This particular breed of people shall always vent their frustrations on the customers who can afford to purchase apparel with price tags more than their monthly salaries.

jack and jones fooling customers.

its been almost 15 days i went to jack and jones store in bhopal at db city mall i bought a shoe from there i asked the sales lady to give me uk 10 but instead of giving me uk 10 she packed uk11 size . after coming back to home when i was looking at my shoes i saw that the shoes were bigger than my size as they were uk11. i visited the store next day and asked these people to change my shoe they denied by saying taht its out of stock. then i called up a store in mumbai they told me to ask the manager he ll get it done.i asked the manager he assured me and asked me to wait for a week and he, ll call me on saturday as the shoe comes. he didn't called me i called to the store on sunday the staff put my call on hold and then replied thaT THE MANAGER IS ON OFF ...( absence of mind of staff they dont know that their manager is on off since morning ?????) . then i visited the store yesterday and he told me that the shoes isnt available anywhere ... but i enquired a few stores in different cities they are telling me that the shoe is with them. now what should be done against this as i bought a shoe and unable to wear it. the harasive behaviour of thr store manager as i have to tell him what his responsibilities are and he is just fooloing me around and also jack and jones people do not have any contact no. of head office listed on internet...

vikram sharma,
[protected]@gmail.com
mobile- 0-[protected]
bhopal(madhya pradesh)462001
my name is rahul, two weeks back i purchased shoes from your saket delhi outlet, now in first wash this got faded.
extreamly dissapointed and shameful experince.

Rahul
iam jai sharma.

last year in december that means december 2013 i bought one leather jacket from jack and jones worth Rs 6500 central mall gurgaon mg road.

i wore it just for 15-20 days last year now when i again wore it in december 2014 wt i saw is that there are cracks in leather.

the complete jacket has cut marks on it as if it is made up of ragzine material.

iam highly dissapointed from jack and jones stuff.

i appreciate if jack and jones people can help me out in some way.

warm regards
jai sharma
[protected]@gmail.com
I am manish sehgal frome hyderabad. I had bought a jeans worth rs.4000 from jack and Jones store in inorbit mall, hitec city in the month of April 2015. I wore the jeans today I.e. 22 august 2015 and found the jeans to be totally damaged from the centre that is the entire cloth at the centre has torn as the quality given is not good.Our total bill amount was of rs.17000 . It is really dissapointing because its been only 4 months since I bought it and as per the brand name which has been running since many years and has a good name, it is supposed to be of a really good quality but it doesn't seem so. Please look into this matter as soon as possible and revert back immediately. Thank you.

Number- [protected]