Devi Satwai Travel — devi satwai travel : bus didn't picked my husband and left without picking him

pune, Pune Metropolitan Area, Maharashtra, India
 Vijayanagargoje on Nov 7, 2019
On 2 nov 2019, i booked ac sleeper one tickets from pathrud to pune from travelyaari app of devi satwai travel. Bus time was 11:30 pm. Seat no. E, ticket number[protected]. When i got seat number message with contact details of travel agents, then i try to contact the number given on ask if they are coming to pathrud as we have booking and ask that person to share driver contact details and bus number. That person assured that there bus will defiantly come at 11:30 to pathrud. When my husband reached pickup point they said our online booking is cancelled. Even when in app it was showing our booking. After trying to convinces him for an hour, our booking is not cancelled, he accepted that there is mistake with them but they can't come to our pickup point. As bus is using another root so when i ask him to stop which ever pickup point bus is, we will reach there bus but after that he cut call and didn't received any call from us.

At night 11:30 to 2 pm we are just waiting and trying to get connected with that traveller even when previously conformed with him regarding that pickup point.
In morning i am getting message from travelyaari app that rate the journy of devi travels, which i had not even taken. Status in app shows that journey has been completed.
When i try to get connect with travel agency for my refund they said they cant provide refund. Such horribly service at night my husband had to wait around 3 hour still bus didn't come to pickup point..
I need my refund

Comments

why there is no update regarding my complaint? I need justification

Devi Satwai Travel - devi satwai travel : bus didn't picked my husband and left without picking him

Company:Devi Satwai Travel