Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] — bounce one emi

My loan code 00002740 dhfl is really has very pathetic service in all aspect it’s been around more than 6 years and i took home loan and i was paying the emi on time and after that due to financial problems i could not pay the emi months of june however i made payment for next month’s but you’re recovery team (Hafta vasuli this hindi language) harassment my mom & dad if not pay amount for in a week lock door my in house. Why lock this door? I am only one emi bounce why locking this door my in house? Why notice updated in my door? Please remove the notice my door otherwise i am take compliant for rbi. My emi bounced 17576 and your notice board mentioned amount 35152 please confirm 35152 which amount mentioned in notice board? This bank & recovery (Hafta vasuli team) harassment my family last one week this senior citizen person she told this guy i am pay amount next month’s but your recovery (Hafta vasuli team) daily routine my in house & harassment my family note: - as per rbi rules three cheque bounces customer so take legal action this bank.

Respected rbi my only question is that for just 01 emi bounce how dhfl can send a notice to my house and threatened my family and malign my name. Can you please let me know under which law of banking does the dhfl has right to threaten me and my family that too just for 01 emi bounced?

As a law abiding citizen, i request you to kindly do justice with me and help me in this case.

[Jun 27, 2019] Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response Jun 28, 2019
Dear ‎Ramesh,

We have forwarded your query to the concerned team. However, request you to share your email ID & mobile number to help us trace your issue and resolve it at the earliest.

Alternatively, you may call us on[protected] or email us at [protected]@dhfl.com.

Team DHFL
Updated by Ramesh Gholap Jun 29, 2019
I am not use mobile no for past 2 yrs. My mail id [protected]@gmail.com.
& please update the issue on urgent basis. Take action for youer collection officer team, this team is educate? Ya 10th class. First of all one EMI bounced why notice update my door? I am not 3 EMI bounced as per RBI guidelines. Take remove the notice my door immediately. I am pay bounced EMI for next week and which 35212 which amount mentioned in notice board? This next month's EMI amount add? Why add this amount my monthly EMI pay 10 date why this amount updated notice board? Why harshment my family for next week? I am out of Mumbai I am not use mobile why harshment my family? I am only one EMI not paid this collection team harshemnet? Already told this team I am pay amount next months why daily routine my in house and harshemnet my family?
Updated by Ramesh Gholap Jul 01, 2019
R u sleeping guys? There is no revert my mail? DHFL is poor service in this India and also staff is uneducated and harshment for family.

What is issue why no reverted?
Updated by Ramesh Gholap Jul 02, 2019
I am raised this complaints for RBI there is no revert form youer end.

201, 2nd Floor, Vipul Agora, M G Road, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 12200