[Resolved] Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] — interest charge before loan disbursed

Pradeep Khandekar on Jan 3, 2018
Hi team,

I was applied for home loan bt in dhfl mulund branch 4-5 month back, after long trouble and harshment by dhfl team (Mr. Kanaiya barot, mulund branch), loan got sanctioned in nov 2017 with 8.70% rate of interest, i have already paid stamp duty amount to you guys, processing fees cheque has been cleared, it was clearly discussed with kanaiya, interest should be start after cheque handover and cleared, but till date (3rd jan 2018) i have not received cheque, where cheque is signed on 19th of dec, now dhfl guys are asking me to pay pre emi (Interest) on that amount which i have not received, its not possible, its your fault you have not handover cheque to me on time.

My points.
1 if my documents was not complete then why you make my cheque,
2 why you guys take stampduty amount from me,
3 why you guys deposited processing fee cheque if you guys are not going to give me cheque,

What is meaning by disbursement, just update in your system and not handover cheque to customer, what rbi allow you guys to collect emi/interest from customer without giving fund to customer?

This is totally fraud work doing by dhfl.

Bhagwan khandekar
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 4, 2018

[Jan 04, 2018] Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response, Jan 05, 2018
Dear Mr. Pradeep Khandekar,

We have forwarded your concern to our team. However, request you to share your email ID and loan account number as well to help us trace your issue and resolve it at the earliest.

Alternatively, you may call us on[protected] or email us at response@dhfl.com.

Team DHFL
Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response, Jan 24, 2018
Dear Mr. Pradeep Khandekar,

We understand that our team has addressed your concern via email. For any further assistance, you may call us on[protected] or email us at response@dhfl.com.

DHFL Team
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

201, 2nd Floor, Vipul Agora, M G Road, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 12200
    Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] - interest charge before loan disbursed