Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] — no action taken for the application submitted for pmay clss scheme

Bangalore, India
 CS Ratnamala Hegde on Jun 20, 2019
I have submitted all the documents for availing the benefit of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY). Got a response on 5th January, 2019 from the bank stating that my application has been forwarded to the concerned department and will get a response within 7 working days. Till now no response has come. When I followed up they are saying now that application pending due to non-submission of documents. Response from DHFL is very poor, no accountability & responsibility. Irrelevant questions they ask without having some common sense. I have sent them the documents again today. Please ask them to process the request at the earliest.

[Jun 20, 2019] Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response, Jun 24, 2019
Dear Ratnamala,

We are keen to assist you with your concern. Kindly share with us your email ID, mobile & loan account number. so that we can contact you.

Alternatively, you can call us on[protected] or email us at [protected]@dhfl.com.

DHFL Team

201, 2nd Floor, Vipul Agora, M G Road, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 12200
    Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] - no action taken for the application submitted for pmay clss scheme