[Resolved]  Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] — no disbursement in time

I am swaranita dey. I was sanctioned my loan in june. I received the first disbursement in time but now as i have started the construction, they r not giving any payment. They are telling since 2 weeks that i will get my loan amount today. But they are fakong everyday. I am getting harassed. Please help me. Even sometimes i am calling them but they are not receiving the calls. Already before one of the branch in bardhaman tried to harass me by their behavior which included unwanted phone calls from technical staffs. Is it that since i am a girl i am facing all these things? If i wont get the loan, they must tell me. I want your help as i am feeling that they are not co operative because i am a girl.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 12, 2019

[Jan 31, 2019] Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response Jan 31, 2019 Dear Swaranita,

We are keen to assist you with your concern. Kindly share with us your email ID, mobile & loan account number so that we can contact you.

Alternatively, you can call us on[protected] or email us at [protected]@dhfl.com.

DHFL Team
Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response Feb 04, 2019 Dear Swaranita,

We would like to inform you that we are yet to receive your contact details. Please share the same as it will help us get in touch with you at the earliest.

DHFL Team
Dewan Housing Finance Corporation [DHFL] Customer Care's response Feb 08, 2019 Dear Swaranita,

Your query is o[censored]tmost importance to us. However as we have not received your contact details. Your concern has been closed from our end.

Alternatively, you may call us on[protected] or email us at [protected]@dhfl.com.

Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet