Dg Shipping — cdc renewal sticker despatch details not available

Respected sir,

Myself lipin mooleparambil padmanabhan,

Indos no: 07nl2326
Cdc no. : mum171532

I have applied for cdc renewal on 06 th november 2019 and the application got approved.in cdc checker it is showing that issue date is on 21 nov 2019, but not showing any despatch details in our dg site..

Can you please assist me regarding the status or can you please provide me with the despatch details to track the cdc renewal sticker.

Email : [protected]@yahoo.com
Mob : [protected]

Thanks in advance
Faithfully
Lipin

[Dec 03, 2019] DG Shipping customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Lipin padmanabhan, Dec 03, 2019
Respected sir,

Myself LIPIN MOOLEPARAMBIL PADMANABHAN,

Indos no: 07NL2326
CDC no. : MUM171532
Cdc renewal Application no:
SMO(M)/2019/22239595

I have applied for cdc renewal on 06 th november 2019 and the application got approved. In cdc checker it is showing that issue date is on 21 nov 2019, but not showing any despatch details in our dg site..

Cdc renewal Application no:
SMO(M)/2019/22239595

Can you please assist me regarding the status or can you please provide me with the despatch details to track the cdc renewal sticker to my email id given below...

Email : [protected]@yahoo.com
Mob : [protected]

Thanks in advance
Faithfully
LIPIN

Comments

Dear sir/madam,
yesterday (27.11.2019) paid (rs.700)to dg shipping of mumbai for indian cdc.
amount debited from my account but still showing the status not paid.how to slove the problem pls tell any solution. kindly request recover my problem. my indos no.05zl8447

+91 22 2575 2045
    +91 22 2575 2040
    +91 22 2575 2043
    9th Floor Beta Building, i-Think Techno Campus, Kanjurmarg (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400042
    Dg Shipping - cdc renewal sticker despatch details not available