[Resolved] Dharitri Infraventure — harassment

North 24 Parganas, India
 hironmoyghosh82 on Nov 27, 2018
I had applied at dharitri infraventure for the post of digital marketing manager on the 22nd of november, 2018. The career prospect and salary offered to me was much better than my present company. My application was selected among a number of other candidates. I went to dharitri infraventure as a potential candidate for digital marketing. I had mentioned in my cv about my physical disability. I have never tried to suppress any fact pertaining to my physical shortcomings.
But i had to face a rather dismal & disappointing experience at the hands of their management. Their office is located at salt lake sector v dn-51 merlin infinite towers suite 805. As i was filling out the application/candidate form their management said that "we do not entertain handicapped person so you can leave our office". This was the most insulting & discriminating behavior i have ever encountered.
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 27, 2018
I had applied at Dharitri Infraventure for the post of Digital Marketing Manager on the 22nd November 2018. The career prospect and salary offered to me was much better than my present company. My application was selected among a number of other candidates. I went to Dharitri Infraventure as a potential candidate for Digital Marketing. I had mentioned in my CV about my physical disability. I have never tried to suppress any fact pertaining to my physical shortcomings.
But I had to face a rather dismal & disappointing experience at the hands of their Management. Their office is located at Salt Lake Sector V DN-51 Merlin Infinite Towers Suite 805. As I was filling out the application/candidate form their management said that " We do not entertain handicapped person so you can leave our office". This was the most insulting & discriminating behavior I have ever encountered.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0