Dhiraa Motors Ashok Nagar — worst service

Chennai City Corporation, Tamilnadu, India
 RG Sekar on Jan 12, 2019
Myself gnanasekar resides near ashok nagar. I have registered my bike in dhiraa motors which is in ashok nagar 20days back i have booked the bike with pre booking payment of 20, 000 rs which is close to new year. So they promised me after new year. I do accepted because it is very close to new year so i accepted after new year. On 4th they said for the delivery with the special number and i have payed for that 3000rs in dhiraa motors account on 4/01/2019 after 2 to 3 calls they said this is delayed due to special number i said ok because i want the special number 1414 so i have waited. On monday 7/01/2019 they promised for the delivery with the special number i kept on calling for confirmation but they said nothing. On monday when i called after several call they very carelessly saying like we cannot do registration with the special number because the special number series got crossed. I asked in the beginning itself for that only because i knew the person in rto i can go legally and i can get the number but now i didn't get my number 1414. I said ok i want the bike today so you go by normal number and do the registration. But they again very carelessly said like today i cant do the registration time over after several followup from my end. Really worst customer service done by them. They said next day since its tuesday i asked them to do it on wednesday. They said ok and then next day came. I called them and asked them then only they are saying like due to strike they can't do the registration. I accepted because. I don't have the choice even they can't do i understand that but they promised me in the next working day which unfortunately on friday ie 11/01/2019. Thursday i called them they said like i have to sign the form 20 so i came there they said like they want the original id proof and informed me to give the proof before registration i accepted. And friday again i called then only they said like id proof immediately i runaway and i gave the id proof at 11.00 clock in the morning they confirmed me by 3.00pm i will get the bike. After several call from 3.00 to 3.30 pm they are coming and saying because of photo the registration not done and the form is pending very careless people i never faced such a bad worst service in my life time. I have booked 3months back my car with the special number without any problem i received on the promise time and bike as well few years ago i never faced this kind of worst service. No 1. Committed for the special number 2. Committed on the particular day and last very careless simple for photo they are holding that to it missed by them not by me. Now coming to customer care i called and spoke with promodh he said like they cannot send the mail confirmation for the complaints. This is ridiculous i never heard like this and i never received confirmation on my mobile yet.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0