[Resolved] DHL — extra charges on duty charges from dhl

Bengaluru, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 Prashantha Y V on Mar 23, 2019
Customer are fooled by the reputation of this international jaint courier service who are very poor in customer service above that they charge hafty from end customer.I ordered a parcel from HK to Bangalore via their express service with docket [protected]. It came in a day to bangalore and later it delayed for customs checking. I then followed with customer care to get their customs incharge who asked to provide details of PO and bank statement as customs hold for low declaration. I provided immediately but then no response. After follow up I was told I sent a Po with, $23.99 but seller has declared $20. As I booked online I don't know what seller declared however I provided details as possible. Later they asked me to provide clarification letter for difference which I sent. Again no response from them. After escalation they asked me to send through typed copy with why so low price. Then again I sent clarification with details request which went on 2 weeks. Then they submitted to get released but after all this mental agony to my shock they charged 2040 Rs as duty fee. In that customs only charged 203.22 Rs with IGST. But DHL charges above this 1180 for BONDED STORAGE AND DISBURSEMENT FEE. How unethical this company getting all details from consumer and charge him only.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 6, 2019
Closing this case with mutual understanding

[Mar 24, 2019] DHL Express India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

801 A, Silver Utopia, 8th Floor, Cardinal Gracias Road, Chakala, Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400099
    DHL - extra charges on duty charges from dhl