Dietitian — complain about dietician

nandini05 on Dec 16, 2017
What should i say... She showed us many big things... Will do this will do that. But at the end she couldn't even manage to give us a diet that improves my mother's health. We had gone to her for helping to improve my mother's health since her haemoglobin was going low due to her treatment. What she did... Was giving me a diet that is given to people who come's for weight reduction. Every time when i asked her where is the diet that helps me to increase her haemoglobin levels... No answer. Just used few words that they normally must be doing to make as much clients as possible. Worst part was paying 14000/- she didn't bother to talk even once for a minute... Leave minute not even a second of what issues are you facing. Tantrums is the most correct word i should use for balance nutrition by khyati rupani. She didn't bother to check or ask at any stage that how's the medical tests or share the reports with her which has all the parameters to plan a diet. She has fooled us so nicely that being a weight reduction dietician she didn't tell us clearly that i was not the right person to help you out with the health improvements that you are looking for. So i would suggest you all not to go her and think that she would be a person who would help you to come out of some condition.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0