Digital Banking Csp Provider Sbi — fraud csp provider coy

My name BIVAS GUPTA, NH-60 Burwan.West Bengal -722331. I am belongs to a very poor family And also I am a student of B.A Part- III. I was apply online a CSP /Kiosk Bank from RBD FOUNDATION (Online CSP) company .Which is website is www.digitalindiacsp.in/www.digitalbankingcsp.in, Contact Number (toll free) Fax-N, Address Digital India Oxigen pvt ltd . But they was gave me wrong address Sector-5, Salt Lake, Kolkata, West Bengal, CONTACT INFO:
Digital Banking Oxigen Private Limited
Krishe Sapphire Appartment
Madhpur, Hydrabaad Chennai, 500048

[protected]@digitabankingcsp.in

/ +91 [protected]. They had Claimed from me as a CSP Charge Rs.15600/- and Settlement Account Opening Charge Rs.50000/- and I was taken a loan from Bank for this, and which is I deposited
Name :- PRASHANT KUMAR
S.B.I BANK- A/C No:- [protected]
IFSC CODE:-SBIN0007877
Digital Banking Oxigen Private Limited
Krishe Sapphire Appartment
Madhpur, Hydrabaad Chennai, 500048

[protected]@digitabankingcsp.in

But These company did not provided me any Kiosk/CSP Id. They are frauded cheating with me . And Now They are demands more Rs.50000/-(50K) . I have Complained the Police Station but they did not take any action .Now to get back my Money I wants a Justice from National Consumer Help Desk And I also requesting you that forward this message to Cyber Criminal Cell for Investigation to save fraud and cheating more with Middle person because this company is cheated all india as a CSP provider company . kindly check this company's complaint dashboard. For a your Kind And Take a action as soon as possible, Because I am very very critical condition… Jai Hind Bande Mataram .
fraud csp provider coy

Comments

Dear Sir, I am a graduate and also have 11years of experience in banking, finance and insurance.I left my job to start my own business. I have approached SBI main branch, Nagpur for CSP in Godhani, Nagpur. But they denied. Than I approach Bank Of Barodra, circle office, NAGPUR. But they also denied and one of them said that we only provide CSP to our know persons only.
Therefore whole should I contact in this situation.
please give me contact parson number
I am prashant pawar
Depoisted money digital banking csp
SBIN0007877