[Resolved] Digital India Deal — order not delivered, refund not received.

skmishragkp on Apr 23, 2018
I have placed an order from Digital India Deal (www.digitalindiadeal.com) on 17th January 2018 (Order id:[protected]. Till date, they have not processed the order. When I sent email for cancelling the order, there is no response from company. When I tried to contact their center their response is very bad.
I need resolution of this matter by refunding my money.
This company seems to be a fraud company. Consumer forum needs to take strict action.
The company people have take my bank details 2-3 times but no refund. Now the company phone number is not responding and they dont reply on email.
I have made earlier complaint on this consumer forum website, but it seems this consumer forum is also helpless. I couldnt receive any help from consumer forum also.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 20, 2018

[Apr 24, 2018] Digital India Deal customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by skmishragkp, May 08, 2018
The problem is not resolved. Company has no support system. Consumer forum is also helpless.

It seems consumer forum is also with such fraud company. Why consumer forum is not taking action?
Digital India Deal Customer Care's response, May 10, 2018
Dear Customer,

We apologies for the inconvenience cause to you.

Instead posting on other site we request you to please share your complete order details with us to get your complaint resolved.

Further you can get in touch with our customer care team:[protected].

Team online support
info@digitalindiadeal.com
Updated by skmishragkp, May 22, 2018
The problem is not resolved till date. The company has no response and consumer forum is also helpless.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110019
    Digital India Deal - order not delivered, refund not received.