Digital India Deal — yamaha scooter/ during cashless payment additionally 2.5% paid to m/s. besty motors dealer

M/s.Besty motors,54,55green land, alangudi road, pudukkottai 622001, Tamil nadu, Pudukkottai, Tamil Nadu, India
 santhi krishnan on Mar 13, 2019
I have purchased a yamaha zr street rally scooter is rs.76800/. With full accessories including side pumber during payment of credit card they claim bank charges of 2.5% and m/s. Besty motors dealer during delivery bumber is not fitted and asking for additional rs.1000/. Also yamaha company advertising for 0% interest offer for easy installment payment when i am asked to dealer for the particular scooter he said that it is not applicable.

[Mar 13, 2019] Digital India Deal customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear Santhi Krishnan,

Greetings from Yamaha,
We request you to please provide details of your complaint at [protected]@yamaha-motor-india.com, so that we can process the complaint further. The following details are mandatory:
User name
Mobile number
Email id
Chassis number
Nature of Complaint
Concerned dealership
Retail date
Address (if possible)
You can also register your complaint at our Toll free number [protected], Monday to Friday between 8:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.

Team Yamaha
I have paid Rs. 5700 for a gift, and not send any gift, and black mailing me to pay another amount for insurance Rs. 12000, courier charges rs. 11000, for a laptop, they are cheated me, I have mailed several time to return my amount through by product, not yet finalized since a long.

Ashok kumsr giri

New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110019
    Digital India Deal - yamaha scooter/ during cashless payment additionally 2.5% paid to m/s. besty motors dealer