Digitize India Platform — incorrect login

jyothi vishnumolakala on Dec 28, 2017
After registration properly in digitize india website,
When i tried to log in with correct credentials on the website, it always shows the "incorrect login" as an error.
I tried to log in more than 50 times on this site with correct information but still, the same error/problem occurs.
Please resolve it soon so that i can start my work on this website

Updated by jyothi vishnumolakala, Dec 28, 2017
For Registered User, An email with instructions for creating a new password has been sent to you. but any mails are not getting in my account plz resolve that problem and cheek once and account my
user name jyothi priyanka

Comments

Even I have the same problem.
I successfully registered yesterday.
But when I tried to log in with correct credentials on the website, it always shows the "incorrect login" as an error.
My Email [email protected]
i successfully registered in digitize india
But when i tried to log in with correct credentials on the website, it always shows the "incorrect login" as error.
plz solve this error
my email: [email protected]
I successfully registered digitize India.But when I tried to log in it shows incorrect login as error.please solve this error.my email is [email protected]
I've successfully registered in digitize india
plz solve this error
my email : [email protected]
I have successfully registered digitize India Platform, But when I tried to log in it always show incorrect login as error.
My email address is : [email protected]
I have successfully registered digitize India Platform.But when I tried to legion it always show incorrect legion as error.
I successfully registered today
My email address is : [email protected]
Registration is successfull on digitize india Platform
But at the time of login shown is incorrect many times.
please help me and solve my problem fast...
My email id : [email protected]

Email: [email protected]
I was successfully registered in website my username kawarpalS but when i try to login it show that incorrect
login so is it original website for earning if its original then why i am not able to login after i submit my
correct password and username. pls help me
my email id:- [email protected]
my email: [email protected]
I have successfully registered digitize India Platform, But when I tried to log in it always show incorrect legion as error.
My email address is : [email protected]
after successfully sign up my account i am not able to login to my account. Please do consider this and revert me back with the solution ASAP. EMAIL: [email protected]
My email address is : [email protected]
I have successfully registered digitize India Platform. But when I tried to log in it always show incorrect login as error. i click forget password and gave my email address. but i did not get any mail. please solve this error.
my email address id : [email protected]
Even I have the same problem.
I successfully registered yesterday.
my email: [email protected]
I have successfully registered in digitizeindia platform. But when I login then show a massage that incorrect password. Plz sir solved this problem. My email id [email protected]
Thanking you.
I successfully registered digitize India.But when I tried to log in it shows incorrect login as error.please solve this error.my email is : [email protected]

Digitize India Platform - incorrect login