Dimts — complaint of dimts bus driver

vickyraj20 on Mar 22, 2018
I want to log the complaint of driver of bus route no. 206a bus no. Dl1p2256 from kashmiri gate to mayur vihar i was board to the bus from jagat puri and when i was at the front door for de-board from the bus, he was not stop the bus at stand, when i told him to stop the bus he argued and misbehave with me. Even he abused me. When i said that i"ll make your complaint and tried to get the picture of the bus and bus no. He drove the bus to hit me, but luckily i was able to push me back on time and sure to be safe. After that he ran the bus from their.

I want to log the complaint against the driver and want you to please take a strict action against him and punish him.

Rajat manchanda
Sahara india media

Comments

I was travelling from nehru place (5 20 PM EVENING ) to sai mandir ( najafgarh ) driver play songs in very loud volume and very rough driving .please take a very strict action .bus no DL1PD 2855
DIMTS ( ORNAGE BUS ) के ड्राइवर व कंडक्टर की शिकायत करने के लिए[protected] पर शिकायत कर सकते है। अगर ड्राइवर बस को स्टैंड पर नही रोकता, बस को रुट से लेकर नही जाता, टिकट नही देता, गाने चलाता है, बस को तेज चलाता है, बस मे ध्रुमपान करता है अन्य समस्याओं के लिए। ओर ईमेल भी कर सकते है [email protected] पर।

1st Floor, Maharana Pratap ISBT Building, Kashmere Gate, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110006
    Dimts - complaint of dimts bus driver