Dineout — dineout - made payment to the wrong restaurant through dineout - complaint #420364

Pune, Maharashtra, India
 Vipin So on Jan 3, 2020
I was dining on 24th dec, 2019 with social, viman nagar east pune.
And i mistakenly did payment of rs.1885 to "cafe delhi heights, east pune, viman nagar".
Soon, i realized that i made a payment to "cafe delhi heights" instead of "social".
So, i did one more payment to rs. 1885 to "social, viman nagar east pune" since i also had my office colleagues with me and i did not want them to wait for the messup.

I then went to "cafe delhi heights" to tell the story and they said that they dint accept my payment and declined it.
As well they helped me to speak to your (Dineout) representative and dineout representative then suggested me to send an email along with the social bill receipt. Dineout representative assured that once i send the social bill receipt over email, the money would be refunded to me.

I sent all this story to "[protected]@dineout.co.in" with all proofs i. E. Bill receipt and all 2 payment screenshots on 24th dec midnight itself so that the case is expedieted and refund is given as soon as possible.

Now it has been 9+ days but still no resolution.

Everytime i call them, i get the same robotic / standard replies which are sent to all customer queries.
I am following up with them everyday and every day they are lieing and give false promises.

Very frustated and disappointed with the service.
Very bad experience.

Updated by Vipin So, Jan 03, 2020
Attached receipts of the payments and bill receipt.

Updated by Vipin So, Jan 27, 2020
@Dineout - I dint yet receive the refund amount in my bank account. Its been now more than a month ! ?????????

Dineout - dineout - made payment to the wrong restaurant through dineout - complaint #420364

Company:Dineout