[Resolved] Dishtv — 102 no account balance error even though I have balance

Karmikanagar, Khairatabad, Telengana, India
 Mohammad. Javeed on Apr 13, 2019
My dishtv with the vc [protected] is not working since 01/04/2019. I still have balance in my account and my next recharge is on 07/06/2019. My tv screen is displaying "102 no account balance". I have switched on and switch off the receiver so many times as per the customer care instructions. Customer care is instructing to change the channel to 96. But from this screen i am not able to change my channels. I am attaching a picture of the tv screen also. Kindly do the needful. Kindly rectify the problem and solve it. Frankly worst service of dish tv no proper response from customer care even though they don't know how to speak with customers.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 29, 2019

[Apr 13, 2019] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
DishTV Customer Care's response, Apr 15, 2019
Dear Javeed,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your registered mobile number with us at [protected]@dishtv.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Online Team
DishTV
DishTV Customer Care's response, Apr 23, 2019
Dear Javeed,

Information about your complaint is still awaited from you. Please contact us on [protected]@dishtv.in with the necessary details for any further assistance.

Online Team