[Resolved] Dishtv — change registered mobile number with dish tv

Kangra, Himachal Pradesh, India
 Gurdev Singh1234 on Feb 12, 2019
Dear sir, my name is gurdev singh, having dish tv connection vc number [protected] in which my registered mobile number is [protected] which is not in working presently. I want to change registered mobile number. My new number is [protected]. I had submitted a complain through consumer complaints a few days earlier for which the customer care of dish tv called me on my new number and assured to resolve the problem. But the problem is still exist. Nothing has been done by the service provider in the matter. Again i request dish tv service provider to change my registered mobile number otherwise i will be helpless to unsubscribe the dish tv service. My email id is [protected]@gmail.com
Gurdev singh
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 16, 2019

[Feb 12, 2019] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Gurdev,

Thanks for reaching out to us. We have forwarded your concern to our team and they will get back to you soon.

DishTV

Comments

Request register my mobile number "[protected]" instead of [protected].

Dear Rammani,

Hope you are doing good.

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your concern and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [email protected]

Dear Rammani,

As per our conversation on 9425147411, it has been informed you that the calling number has already been updated as a registered mobile number.

DishTV
As per Trai new rule. Channel selection is very difficult in dishtv /zing digital (zee network).many times contact to customer care but no solution about channel selection.. After selected the channel they will not be available(free channels)..From the company side a huge amount of channel price should be told..
I have been requesting them to call me back so that I can select the list of channels that I need, while they reply back on the emails, their contact number chains are broken, while I get some lame replies via their email

Dear Mithu,

We completely understand the situation that you are facing. You can create your own pack with the help of a simplified tool on our website https://bit.ly/2C80Nb6. Please let us know for any further assistance.

DishTV
Don't shows paid Chanel's and if ask saej ditels not found in network i have talk them at 9to10am they hold call for 7to 10 minits and then new one ask what can help you and then agen hold the call for 7to10 minits and sea took to sumone another (repit all this in per call or call back.
Yogesh Ambhore's reply, Feb 7, 2019
Call cut in midl when they check the ditels
next time I upload call recordes
Yogesh Ambhore's reply, Feb 7, 2019
I have get the dishtv distebuter jalnas 2 numbers or call but aney one not pickup the call

Dear Yogesh,

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your concern with your VC number and registered mobile number at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Dear Yogesh,

Information about your complaint is still awaited from you. Please contact us on [email protected] with the necessary details for any further assistance.

Vc no [protected]
I am Nithyanandham. I am getting the error 301- signal not found since last 46-7days. It is impossible to wait anymore. Please fix the issue as soon as possible.

Dear Nithyanandham,

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your concern with your registered mobile number at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Dear Nithyanandham,

DishTV
I am suffering from the issue of "signal not found" Since 5 days. No body is replying when I SMS call me to 57575. Neither dishtv is concern about the return call to customer.

Dear Pali

Dear Pali,

+91 12 0255 0000 [All Lines]
    +91 11 6001 3474 [Northern India]
    +91 44 6001 3474 [Southern India]
    FC-19, Sector-16A, Filmcity, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Dishtv - change registered mobile number with dish tv