[Resolved] Dishtv — changing of rmn

Pondicherry, Pondicherry District, Puducherry, India
 Udaya2312 on Dec 14, 2018
Dear sir/madam,

My name is mohmad and my vc no is [protected] and my registered rms no is [protected]. I have lost my mobile i have not using old mobile number. So i kindly requesting you to change my rmn in dish tv account my new [protected]. And i am using south indian tami pack. From 1/12/2018 i have found some of my chanel are miss that had work before. But vijay tv, discovery tamil, and all tamil news channels, athithiya, sun music,. Please update as soon as possible.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 30, 2019

[Dec 14, 2018] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
DishTV Customer Care's response, Dec 15, 2018

Hope you are doing good.

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your concern and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on write2u[email protected]

DishTV Customer Care's response, Dec 15, 2018
Dear Customer (Udaya2312),

We tried to contact you on [protected], but the number was not reachable. Kindly share an alternate number or contact our customer care so that needful can be done.

Updated by Udaya2312, Dec 15, 2018
My alternative number is [protected]
DishTV Customer Care's response, Dec 17, 2018
Dear Customer (Udaya2312),

Please share your alternate contact number at [email protected] as we are unable to view the number which you have shared.

DishTV Customer Care's response, Dec 26, 2018
Dear Customer (Udaya2312),

Information about your complaint is still awaited from you. Please contact us on [email protected] with the necessary details for any further assistance.

DishTV

Comments

Registered mobile to my dishtv is unknown and i want to register my number [protected] to vcn no [protected]
DishTV Customer Care's response, Dec 19, 2018

Dear Nagendra,

Hope you are doing good.

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your concern and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [email protected]

+91 12 0255 0000 [All Lines]