[Resolved] Dishtv — chosen new pack as per my choice but they active as per their choice.

Ranchi, Ranchi District, Jharkhand, India
 Mosharraf on Feb 3, 2019
My registered mobile no [protected]/vc-[protected]. I had opted for new channels as per my own but dish tv has activated pack as per their own where they are charging rs. 150 more. I had not opted for marathi pack but they added and charging 142 for that. When called to customer care they said their is system so cannot help. Called more than 5 times same answer. Now when i am trying to reach their customer care number is busy as well as if connected waiting time is more than 15 minutes. Also i am unable to login to website saying that your details are wrong and when trying to register message is you are already registered. I can say it very intentionally done by dish tv so they loot people.

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 21, 2019

[Feb 04, 2019] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
DishTV Customer Care's response, Feb 04, 2019

Hope you are doing good.

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your concern and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [email protected]

Updated by Mosharraf, Feb 04, 2019
They are service but lingering the things so customer get confused and let them leave free to do anything. I have asked to remove Marathi pack but they removed majority of HD packs which were running. Also they have not provided access to my ID despite of reminding them.
DishTV Customer Care's response, Feb 05, 2019
Dear Mosharraf,

As per our conversation on [protected], it has been informed you that the Marathi pack has been removed from VC [protected]. Moreover, we have shared your feedback to our concerned team regarding IVR, Call drop, and Website.

Updated by Mosharraf, Feb 08, 2019
Still I am waiting for access of website so I can choose my own pack
DishTV Customer Care's response, Feb 16, 2019

Updated by Mosharraf, Feb 16, 2019
Got a, call from CCE but still the same issue. Able to submit base pack but when add add-on or any paid channels unable to submit.
DishTV Customer Care's response, Feb 16, 2019
Dear Mosharraf,

As per our telephonic conversation on [protected], BST North Pack at Rs 153 per month, Rs 130 + 18% GST has been activated. Feel free to get in touch with us in case further assistance is required.

Updated by Mosharraf, Feb 16, 2019
Nick HD+
Nick
Disney
Hungama

Comments

Sir I am not able to view channels on my dishtv as I've balance in my account. Regarding this I complaining several times to customer service since four days but no result. So I please request you to continue my service by updating my account

DishTV Customer Care's response, Feb 5, 2019

Dear Rakesh,

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your concern with your registered mobile number at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

DishTV Customer Care's response, Feb 13, 2019

Dear Rakesh,

Information about your complaint is still awaited from you. Please contact us on [email protected] with the necessary details for any further assistance.

DishTV
My vc no [protected] i have balance but my dishtv shows low balance

DishTV Customer Care's response, Feb 5, 2019

Dear Vel Kumar,

DishTV Customer Care's response, Feb 13, 2019

Dear Vel Kumar,

+91 12 0255 0000 [All Lines]
    +91 11 6001 3474 [Northern India]
    +91 44 6001 3474 [Southern India]
    FC-19, Sector-16A, Filmcity, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Dishtv - chosen new pack as per my choice but they active as per their choice.