[Resolved] Dishtv — connection disturbed and demanding money for resetting it

Hyderabad, Hyderabad District, Andhra Pradesh, India
 pothula shivaharsh on May 21, 2019
Dish TV people called me for ST2 (Satellite) connection change. They called me to my mobile and booked an appointment to change the ST2 connection.
A person called me from this number[protected] and said he is Dish TV technician and he is for changing the satellite settings. He came over to my home and changed the satellite position and updated satellite settings in Dish TV and channels started coming 101 error. He mentioned that channels will be available after 15 min of refresh and he left. The channels did not come over.
I called Dish TV customer care they did not respond properly they demanded 240 rupees for resetting. They disturbed the connection and demanding money to reset it. I raised ticket - Ticket number is[protected]. The CC people are very rude, I deeply regret getting DTH connection. Please resolve this issue as soon as possible. Also my DTH balance is cutting down despite I'm unable to watch.
I have call recordings of the customer care people conversing on the issue too.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 28, 2019
I got a call from the company. He understood the issue and followed up continuously with me and he had sent a guy for resetting it back.

[May 22, 2019] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
DishTV Customer Care's response, May 23, 2019
Dear Shivaharsh,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your registered mobile number with us at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

DishTV Customer Care's response, May 25, 2019
Dear Shivaharsh,

Thanks for sharing the details with us. Please be assured that we are working on your concern and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [email protected]

Updated by pothula shivaharsh, May 25, 2019
Dear Dish TV,

I shared number to the given mail. Waiting for your response.

Updated by pothula shivaharsh, May 26, 2019
Dear Dish TV,

I will get call of payment reminder. but no the status of ticket I raised.. I'm not able to watch despite I have to pay the money. I think this of bad ethics from your part.

DishTV Customer Care's response, May 27, 2019
Dear Shivaharsh,

We understand that your issue has been resolved now. Feel free to get in touch with us in case further assistance is required.

Updated by pothula shivaharsh, May 28, 2019
Dear DishTV,

Thanks for the resolution, I hope in future I would never come to this forum for raising complaint.
Thanks for the guy who had contacted me in resolution, I really appreciate his assistance and response.

DishTV Customer Care's response, May 30, 2019
Dear Shivaharsh,

Thanks for acknowledging us. Feel free to get in touch with us at [email protected]
in case further assistance is required.

+91 12 0255 0000 [All Lines]
    +91 11 6001 3474 [Northern India]
    +91 44 6001 3474 [Southern India]
    FC-19, Sector-16A, Filmcity, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Dishtv - connection disturbed and demanding money for resetting it