Dishtv — dish tv not updating to select my pack and forcing their own pack with more charges

mubarakaus on Apr 7, 2019
I have been trying to update my dishtv pack after trai new rule, but dish tv not updating my selection but they are adding their own pack and charging more, so many emails and calls but nothing happens so far, whenever i submit my selection i get token number and and ticket number, so far somany request, but they are not updating it in the system, when we call them they are saying dish needs to be adjusted but i want to reduce channel to cut the cost, if i add channel i agree may be need to adjust dish, if i cut channel why dish needs to be adjusted, they are pushing so many paid channels which i dont want. Its really cheating... Struggling last 2 month same issue.

[Apr 07, 2019] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
DishTV Customer Care's response, Apr 08, 2019
Dear Customer (mubarakaus),

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your registered mobile number with us at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

DishTV Customer Care's response, Apr 08, 2019
Dear Mubarak,

Hope you are doing good.

Thanks for sharing the details with us. Please be assured that we are working on your concern and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [email protected]

Updated by mubarakaus, Apr 08, 2019
i have already sent mail to [email protected], and i have received reply also that your are saying in your mail "

Dear Mubarak, Hope you are doing good.

DishTV

And you keep asking me to drop mail, And your support called and saying to they cannot remove channels, reason is dish need to be realign, what a joke it is .. re align dish to remove channels, hahaha, , and always saying they will send technician to re align, they are adding unnecessary channels in our pack and looting money and saying realign dish to remove channels... anyone help me get the procedure to go to consumer court please...
DishTV Customer Care's response, Apr 09, 2019
Dear Mubarak,

Our team is still working on your concern and will get in touch with you soon.

Updated by mubarakaus, Apr 11, 2019
Since i have paid and you are doing nothing, i want to hold my payment in my dish tv account, i have no connection now after technician played in dish, please freeze my payment until you fix problem, please update
Updated by mubarakaus, Apr 11, 2019
it's still not working, now customer care saying there is no balance in my account .I have already paid and I can see balance in my account when I login online... last payment date showing 29 April 2019.. still 2 more weeks to 29 April... whatever date there is balance.. customer care staff just cut the call saying useless excuses ..
DishTV Customer Care's response, Apr 13, 2019
Dear Mubarak,

Please be assured that our team is already working on your concern. Request you to allow us some time, you will be contacted shortly in this regard.

DishTV Customer Care's response, Apr 18, 2019
Dear Mubarak,

As per the update received from our team, your concern has been resolved. Furthermore, STB will be delivered by EOD. If any issue persists, contact our customer service team on[protected] or[protected] for further assistance.

Updated by mubarakaus, Apr 19, 2019
Today is April 19 .. there is no response from Dishtv... I couldn't use even a day after my last payment...I lost my hope you can do anything.. it is almost a month now.. I know writing this mail also wasting my time.. but it's a proof before I move legally..

Comments

Today technician came and did something in dish antenna and didn't get any signal and blame that receiver device having issue which needs to be repaired .. and he left. please don't forget that everything was working before he comes. what is nex step we don't know ..
days are going my recharge amount also losing.. I did only one mistake that I have asked for remove unwanted channels .. I never thought such a big punishment dishtv give me... earlier they said to remove channels they need to align dish..days gone..then they said recharge more and I paid more .. then they sent technician who did something and now everything gone..we don't have any channels.. days are going ..now they saying another technician come...but none came so far... we need to pay also for technician even if it is not our fault.. only thing happening now my recharge amount is losing without any channels... I don't have any hope now in dish TV solve this problem...

+91 12 0255 0000 [All Lines]
    +91 11 6001 3474 [Northern India]
    +91 44 6001 3474 [Southern India]
    FC-19, Sector-16A, Filmcity, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Dishtv - dish tv not updating to select my pack and forcing their own pack with more charges