[Resolved]  DishTV — dth error 102

My vc no is [protected]. I have been receiving error number 102 page, though i have sufficient balance in my account. On repeated reset requests from the customer service end, nothing happened in return. Now the company intends to send a technician whom i should be paying at least rs.540, how justified is this! For none of my mistake why should i pay the service personnel??
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 1, 2019
Someone from dish TV customer service called to determine the nature of the issue. They tried to debug the issue on call and determined root cause. The complaint was then forwarded to field team. They contacted me last night and fixed an appointment for AM today. The technician showed up this afternoon, change dish alignment performed FW update and explained the changed channel numbers.

[May 31, 2019] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
DishTV Customer Care's response May 31, 2019
Dear Niranjana,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your registered mobile number with us at [protected]@dishtv.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Updated by NiranjanaBhatta May 31, 2019
Sent email to the id you mentioned
DishTV Customer Care's response May 31, 2019
Dear Niranjana,

Thanks for sharing the requisite details with us. We have escalated your concern to our team and they will get back to you soon.

Updated by NiranjanaBhatta May 31, 2019
Looking forward to someone contacting me.
DishTV Customer Care's response Jun 01, 2019
Dear Niranjana,

As per our telephonic discussion on the number [protected], you confirmed that the south alignment issue has been resolved now. Feel free to get in touch with us in case further assistance is required.

Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet