Dishtv — error e100-4 service issue

Hyderabad, Hyderabad District, Telangana, India
 Yashpal Thakur on Jun 17, 2019
I recharged my account on 06/15/2019 after 8 months and got the error 30-4 smart card validation. I called customer care and file a complaint on 06/15/2019 but no resolution provided. After 24 hours the error changed to 100-4.I called the customer care and got reply, there is a problem in App so call later. I called again and said they will send Service engineer but no update. they are asking mew to just wait and it will get resolved. The promised timeline for resolution is 24 hours but already 48 hrs completed. Please resolve the issue at the earliest.

[Jun 18, 2019] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
DishTV Customer Care's response, Jun 18, 2019
Dear Yashpal,

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your concern with your VC number and registered mobile number at [protected]@dishtv.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Online Team
DishTV
DishTV Customer Care's response, Jun 26, 2019
Dear Yashpal,

Information about your complaint is still awaited from you. Please contact us on [protected]@dishtv.in with the necessary details for any further assistance.

Online Team