[Resolved] Dishtv — fraudly extra charge on add on pack

Muzaffarnagar, Muzaffarnagar District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 ankur kumar 001 on Jan 6, 2019
I have a dish tv account [protected]. I managed my account through dish tv app since last two years.in this app i choose five add on pack
Popular hd rs. 10
Star sports hd hindi rs. 25
Star sports 2 hd rs. 4
Sony ten 1 hd rs. 4
Sony espn hd rs. 4
On dated 04.01.2019 total cost 47 plus gst but after apply these add on they fraudly charged rs. 106 per add on only popular hd pack is showing his real price.
Due to fraudly charged my monthly rent is rs. 718 instead of 340 when i calling to dish tv customer care they are saying we can't help you your add on pack in lock in period so hence they can't remove these add on pack. I have attached both snapshot while i choose these add on and after activate these channel including price. As per tri new rule if dish tv want to charge per channel maximum price is rs. 19 means total cost is rs. 76 while they changed me rs 424 extra. I am fully dissipointed with dish tv service

fraudly extra charge on add on pack
fraudly extra charge on add on pack
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 16, 2019

[Jan 07, 2019] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
DishTV Customer Care's response, Jan 07, 2019
Dear Ankur,

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your concern with your registered mobile number at write2us@dishtv.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Online Team
DishTV
DishTV Customer Care's response, Jan 15, 2019
Dear Ankur,

Information about your complaint is still awaited from you. Please contact us on write2us@dishtv.in with the necessary details for any further assistance.

Online Team
DishTV

+91 12 0255 0000 [All Lines]
    +91 11 6001 3474 [Northern India]
    +91 44 6001 3474 [Southern India]
    FC-19, Sector-16A, Filmcity, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Dishtv - fraudly extra charge on add on pack