Dishtv — hardware products payment

nikun on Jul 20, 2018
I made a booking of a Dish Tv child connection with DishTVNXT premium set top box with an on line payment of Rs. 1199/- on 22.05.2018 on their web site, as per details given to me by their customer service deptt. The payment was confirmed several times on phone by various deptts. on phone as there was a confusion about the model of the set top box, which was cleared and the connection was provided by the company.
On checking the Dish Tv account on line, I found that the payment of Rs. 1199/- thru my credit card does not appear as per their records although my Bank credit card statement shows amount paid to DISH TV Paytm account, and also confirmed by them giving reference no, payment authorization no. etc. as below:
Transaction Date 22-May-2018
Settlement Date 24-May-2018
Transaction Amount 1, 199.00
Authorization Code 066987
ARN 74678448143000001581870
The Dish TV refuses the receipt of payment again and again asking for payment details etc. which have been given to them. Even the Token No. was given for the new connection after receipt of payment.

[Jul 20, 2018] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
DishTV Customer Care's response, Jul 21, 2018
Dear Nikun,

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your VC number and registered mobile number at write2us@dishtv.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Online Team
DishTV
Updated by nikun, Jul 21, 2018
Name :. Niraj malhotra
V C No. [protected]
Phone No. [protected] & [protected]
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Name :. Niraj malhotra
V C No. [protected]