[Resolved] Dishtv — hd channels deactivated

Chennai, Tamilnadu, India
 usmansyed on Feb 20, 2019
Dear sir i have a new mobile number [protected]and i have written several mails to remove my old number [protected] but until now nothing has happened this is complaint number 1 but the most important complaint is that
Suddenly my hd channesl were deactivated since last thursday and i had written to them 100 times but until now nothing has happened i have an account balance of 1500rs yet they keep telling me we will refresh wait for 15 minutes like this i have waited one whole week and still there is no resolution in sight as a governing body for consumer complaints i would like your direct involvment in this and resolve this matter i mean both complaints to change my rmn and to activate my channels
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 25, 2019

[Feb 20, 2019] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
DishTV Customer Care's response, Feb 20, 2019

Hope you are doing good.

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your concern and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [protected]@dishtv.in.

DishTV Customer Care's response, Feb 20, 2019
Dear Usman,

As you're using the connection outside India, we won't be able to help you regarding your matter. Please reach out to the nearest local dealer of your location for any assistance.

Updated by usmansyed, Feb 20, 2019
I am not located outside india i am in chennai only my mobile number has changed to [protected]
Updated by usmansyed, Feb 20, 2019
call me on my new mobile i requested to change the number but unfortunately nobody responded
DishTV Customer Care's response, Feb 21, 2019
Dear Usman,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We have re-escalated your complaint to our team and will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [protected]@dishtv.in.

Updated by usmansyed, Feb 21, 2019
Thanks Online team but the inconvenience caused is terribly long and getting delayed its very simple i just wanted my HD channels to be activated which has not been done i have an account balance of 1500 Rs i dont understand why this simple problem cannot be resolved
Dear Usman,

Please be informed that my team tried to contact you on [protected] but the number was not reachable and [protected] was switched off. After calling on [protected], the team had a conversation with you and confirmed that since the connection is being used outside India. Therefore, we are unable to assist you.

Updated by usmansyed, Feb 24, 2019
No body tried to contact me i had clearly indicated that my mobile number has changed to [protected] but repeatedly you guys are contacting the number which is not been used by me and who has no idea about me and you guys still insist that i am outside India its really dissappointing and the worst service you guys have provided

Comments

I have swagat pack but without information it migrate in to new add ons and the cost is now rs 412. Before it i have monthly recharge of 308. I also tried to downgrade my pack by dish TV app but it can not be accept/ applicable . I am so disappointed by this.
DishTV Customer Care's response, Feb 21, 2019

Dear Nitin,

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your concern with your VC number and registered mobile number at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

DishTV Customer Care's response, Mar 1, 2019

Dear Nitin,

Information about your complaint is still awaited from you. Please contact us on [email protected] with the necessary details for any further assistance.

DishTV
The package has been changed without my consent and it’s not getting modified through website or dealer or customer care toll free number. I’m forced to pay for the channels I never watch and not viewing the channel which I want to
usmansyed's [Complaint's author] reply, Feb 21, 2019
Amrita this has become a feature of DISHTV now i dont know what is happening i am paying online and suddenly they are deactivating HD channels and not doing anything about it its one of the worst service providers i have come across in recent times before DISHTV used to be very prompt and online they initialize everything but now its the other way around after collecting money they are changing packages and deactivating according to their minds

Dear Amrita,

DishTV Customer Care's response, Mar 2, 2019

Dear Amrita,

DishTV
I am trying to reach the customer care from past 1 week but the number is always busy. Submitted an online complaint but no response to that as well.

Dear Neha,