[Resolved] DishTV India Ltd. — they are not giving the pack shown

roheet4me on Jan 10, 2019
We have done recharge on 29th december 2018 of rs 3060 through paytm for glod club north hd annual packs validity 12months but after recharging they did not gove me the same pack so we request for the refund but they are no processing even refund complaint no.[protected] and[protected] now they have closed the issue without my concern if required as the for the call record in which i have said that my problem is resolved

Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 12, 2019

[Jan 10, 2019] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
DishTV Customer Care's response, Jan 11, 2019
Dear Customer (roheet4me),

Hope you are doing good.

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your concern and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on write2us@dishtv.in.

DishTV Customer Care's response, Jan 12, 2019
Dear Customer (roheet4me),

As per our telephonic conversation on [protected], informed to you that the refund has been processed for both IDs ARMN[protected] and ARMN[protected]. You will get these amount within 7 to 10 working days.

DishTV

Comments

VC no: [protected].
My set top box is not getting power and power light is not showing after 30 sec.I have talked with customer care for last 4 hours and 10 times. My problem has not solved and they are not accepting my phone.

DishTV Customer Care's response, Jan 15, 2019

Dear Customer (samhi2003),

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your concern with your registered mobile number at write2us@dishtv.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

DishTV Customer Care's response, Jan 23, 2019

Dear Customer (samhi2003),

Information about your complaint is still awaited from you. Please contact us on write2us@dishtv.in with the necessary details for any further assistance.

Dear sir .
I put wrong recharge on another account [protected] account 100 inr so please refund it
User id