[Resolved] Dishtv — installation still pending

Basti, Uttar Pradesh, India
 MrNitish2 on Mar 19, 2019
Dear sir/madam,

I have made the payment of 1749 for booking a new connection from your website on[protected]. My token number is 648833 but till date i have not received any response or call from your company regarding this request and i request you to please help me to complete the set up.
It is two days from payment but no email confirmation i received. Please resolve this issue asap.

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 19, 2019
Mob no 8303006157
And 8299572847

[Mar 19, 2019] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
DishTV Customer Care's response, Mar 19, 2019
Dear Nitish,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your mobile number with us at [protected]@dishtv.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Updated by MrNitish2, Mar 19, 2019

I have made the payment of 1749 for booking a new connection from your website on[protected].My token number is 648833 but till date I have not received any response or call from your company regarding this request and I request you to please help me to complete the Set up.
It is two days from payment but no email confirmation I received. Please resolve this issue ASAP.
Mob no [protected]
And [protected]

DishTV Customer Care's response, Mar 20, 2019
Dear Nitish,

Hope you are doing good.

Thanks for sharing the details with us. Please be assured that we are working on your concern and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [protected]@dishtv.in.

DishTV Customer Care's response, Mar 20, 2019
Dear Nitish,

As per our conversation on [protected], you have confirmed that issue related to the installation and activation done for VC [protected]. Kindly contact our customer care on [protected] in order to update your RMN.

+91 12 0255 0000 [All Lines]