[Resolved] Dishtv — mandatory channels not working

Pune City, Maharashtra, India
 Amit.joshi77 on Aug 25, 2019
Hello trai team,

This is amit joshi. I have 2 dishtv connections (Vc no. [protected] and [protected]) and on these both connections i am unable to view mandatory channels like dd national, dd news and many more.
I had complained about this multiple times in dishtv by calling customer care but every time they told me that you will get a call back from seniors. But still there is no call back from dishtv and when i called them to check the status of previous complaints or my call records that time customer care told me there is no call records or complaints on your name.
This is very disgusting that they are not even recording customers complaints. Please help me to take legal action against dishtv.

Amit joshi
Mail id - amit. [protected]@hotmail.com

Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 4, 2019

[Aug 25, 2019] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
DishTV Customer Care's response, Aug 26, 2019
Dear Amit,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your registered mobile number with us at [protected]@dishtv.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

DishTV Customer Care's response, Sep 03, 2019
Dear Amit,

Information about your complaint is still awaited from you. Please contact us on [protected]@dishtv.in with the necessary details for any further assistance.

DishTV

Comments

Dear sir
I am Dilip Raut. At. Gobardhanpur. Po. Bhandarikuda. Ps. Brahmagiri. Dist. Puri. My dish TV VC no [protected].
My dish TV antenna damaged by Fani cyclone. I complained to customer again and again but till now I can't find any service.
Please sir I request you to kindly repair my dish TV antenna.
autd912's reply, Aug 19, 2019
At. Gobardhanpur. Po. Bhandarikuda. Ps. Brahmagiri. Dist. Puri. My dish TV VC no 02512611545.
DishTV Customer Care's response, Aug 28, 2019

Dear Dilip,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your registered mobile number with us at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

DishTV Customer Care's response, Sep 5, 2019

Dear Dilip,

Information about your complaint is still awaited from you. Please contact us on [email protected] with the necessary details for any further assistance.

DishTV
Main dishtv ka chabge krna chati ho
DishTV Customer Care's response, Aug 28, 2019

Dear Customer ([email protected]),

We’re disappointed to hear this. We request you to please write to us elaborating your concerns along with your VC number and registered mobile number at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

DishTV Customer Care's response, Sep 5, 2019

Dear Customer ([email protected]),

DishTV
Dishtv is not refunding my balance to my bank account of rupees 404 and also demanding more recharge to refund . my vc number is [protected]

DishTV Customer Care's response, Aug 30, 2019

Dear Ankit,

DishTV Customer Care's response, Sep 7, 2019

Dear Ankit,

DishTV
I raise compalint on 11- aug-2019, but till this date 23-aug-2019 issue was not cleared, i think one of the worst service in india,
VC NUM:[protected]

+91 12 0255 0000 [All Lines]
    +91 11 6001 3474 [Northern India]
    +91 44 6001 3474 [Southern India]
    FC-19, Sector-16A, Filmcity, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Dishtv - mandatory channels not working