[Resolved] Dishtv — No recharge after payment

Geetlad
I have paid for the renewal on 28/06/2016 and also 30/06/2016. But it is still showing recharge is low and that it will be disconnected on 1/07/2016. I have paid for 3 months twice (Rs 1415 x2) considering the payment was not received by company. Now i have paid as much as for 6 months and received sms from dishtv as confirmation that they have received it. But still the message is coming as your tv will be disconnected tomorrow? Now i am worried that they will disconnect it tomorrow.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 1, 2016
Online update in system was done by customer care line.
Thank you ?

[Jun 30, 2016] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

My VC NO: [protected] for which the complaint is submitted.
Dear Geeta Ladi,

Hope you are doing good.

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [protected]@dishtv.in.

Online Team
DishTV
I have checked my TV account today and the problem is not yet solved. I am concerned that my tv will be disconnected today as on 01/07/2016. I have mailed the image of 'disconnection message' to you on given email id already, but the problem is still unattended.

Dear Geeta Ladi,

As per our conversation on [protected]. Since you were occupied at that moment we would request you to contact us on our customer care number[protected] once you are in front of your TV so that the needful can be done. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [protected]@dishtv.in.

Online Team