DishTV — no signal 402

Jaysin Krishna on Jun 22, 2018
Since yesterday i am getting 402 error on my tv. I am not at all happy with dishtv services, package prices increased a lot day by day they are increasing charges. When i took my connection i paid 1400 as a security deposit. I have a receipt for the same. How can i get back that money. I am going to file a case in consumer court. Now to rectify this 402 error i need to pay. Dish tv is taking benefit of football matches. Kindly resolve this urgently. I will not pay anything for this. I need to surrender this garbage.

[Jun 22, 2018] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
DishTV Customer Care's response, Jun 23, 2018
Dear Jayesh,

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on write2us@dishtv.in.

Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I use DISHTV . But I am satisfied this service. They tell me our setup box is life time warranty but when my setup box got problem the tell me it will be changed and cost rs 500 .
DishTV Customer Care's response, Jun 23, 2018

Dear Mahendra Kumar Mohanty,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your VC number and registered mobile number at write2us@dishtv.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

DishTV Customer Care's response, Jul 2, 2018

Dear Mahendra Kumar Mohanty,

Information about your complaint is still awaited from you. Please contact us on write2us@dishtv.in with the necessary details for any further assistance.

DishTV
Sir I am costumer of dish TV and my monthly pack is 100rs month ( Bharat pack ) after 3&4 month I added 2 New channels Sony 10 and star sports in my pack for cricket watching and I paying 242 RS per month but now I request again and again to company (costumer care )please delete my 2 channels but they aren't delete channels so please help
DishTV Customer Care's response, Jun 27, 2018

Dear Dinesh Rannaware,

Hope you are doing good.

DishTV Customer Care's response, Jul 5, 2018