Dishtv — not providing service in proper time and harassing me

37 A STREET MANDIR WALI AZAAD NAGAR FIROZPUR CITY, Firozpur City, India
 deepkalra on Mar 1, 2020
My dish tv id is[protected]. My dish tv is not responding properly from last some days. I lodge my complaint from my registered mobile number +[protected] on customer helpline number[protected] on 29th feb. 2010 at 9:00 a. M.in which company assure me to solve complaint in 24 hours. Nobody come to solve my complaint full day. Today, on 01st march, 2020.. I again and again contact on above helpline number and every time company executives just assuring me to solve compliant in one or one and half hour. Uptill 6:00 pm i get zero response from company side. It's my humble request if company is not in position to provide proper service, then it would be punishable because when customer forget to recharge its dish tv account, the company disposed of the services without a minute late. Kindly take this matter seriously.

[Mar 01, 2020] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by deepkalra, Mar 01, 2020
kindly read 29th Feb. 2020 instead of 29th Feb. 2010
DishTV Customer Care's response, Mar 02, 2020
Dear Deep,

Hope you are doing good.

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your concern and we will get in touch with you at the earliest.

Online Team
DishTV
DishTV Customer Care's response, Mar 26, 2020
Dear Deep,

As per our telephonic conversation on [protected], you confirmed that your channels related issue has been resolved. Moreover, we have taken your feedback that service complaints should be resolved within TAT. Feel free to contact us if you need any assistance in the future.

Online Team
DishTV

+91 12 0255 0000 [All Lines]
    +91 11 6001 3474 [Northern India]
    +91 44 6001 3474 [Southern India]
    FC-19, Sector-16A, Filmcity, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Dishtv - not providing service in proper time and harassing me