[Resolved] Dishtv — not sending technical person

Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 Ram Mohan Kondapaneni on Apr 18, 2019

I am dish tv customer, my connection is not working from 8th april;19 onwards and i am every day 2 times continuously doing a followup with dish tv customer care team but till date, my problem is not resolved and never visited your technical team to resolve the issue.

To contact dish tv customer care i am spending my valuable time 2 to 3 hours daily but the problem is not resolved.

By choosing dish tv connection is a mistake of mine and your team feeling that customers are beggars. As a customer of dish tv i am getting lot mental pressure while talking to dish tv team members.

My vc no is [protected]

Because of this reason am approaching you to resolve my issue.
With regards,

Rammohan
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 1, 2019

[Apr 18, 2019] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
DishTV Customer Care's response, Apr 20, 2019
Dear Rammohan,

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your concern with your registered mobile number at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Online Team
DishTV
DishTV Customer Care's response, Apr 29, 2019
Dear Rammohan,

Information about your complaint is still awaited from you. Please contact us on [email protected] with the necessary details for any further assistance.

Online Team
DishTV

+91 12 0255 0000 [All Lines]
    +91 11 6001 3474 [Northern India]
    +91 44 6001 3474 [Southern India]
    FC-19, Sector-16A, Filmcity, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Dishtv - not sending technical person