[Resolved] Dishtv — pack migrated without my knowledge

Rohtak, Rohtak District, Haryana, India
 photocopy on Feb 26, 2019
Myself anish (Vc no. [protected]) last year i recharged in advance for 1 year on dated 16 march 2018 with swagat pack & ad on all sports hd. My switch off date 15.03.2018 on 16th feb. By dish tv my pack migrate according trai rule without my knowledge. While according to trai rules someone paid in advance his pack will not change & continue with any changes. When i called & email to dish tv. Dish tv executive said this change by default & we are not able update your pack according last pack. Please help me on this issue.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 8, 2019

[Feb 26, 2019] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
DishTV Customer Care's response, Feb 26, 2019
Dear Anish,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your registered mobile number with us at [protected]@dishtv.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Updated by photocopy, Feb 26, 2019
My problem does not resolved & no response from DISHTV
DishTV Customer Care's response, Feb 27, 2019
Dear Anish,

Hope you are doing good.

Thanks for sharing the details with us. Please be assured that we are working on your concern and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [protected]@dishtv.in.

Updated by photocopy, Feb 28, 2019
No response from DISHTV. AND NO ACTION TAKEN FROM TRAI.
TRAI & BROADCAST MAKING FULL OF CONSUMER.
DishTV Customer Care's response, Mar 01, 2019
Dear Anish,

Our team is still working on your concern and will get in touch with you soon.

Updated by photocopy, Mar 02, 2019
WHEN MY ALL AMOUNT USED, THEN MY COMPLAINT RESOLVED. AND THEN YOU CONTACT ME FOR ANOTHER RECHARGE. THAT'S THE PROCESS DISH TV USED TO RESOLVED CONSUMER COMPLAINT.
Updated by photocopy, Mar 05, 2019
No response till now when you call me with solution. TRAI RULES DOESN'T BENEFICIAL FOR COUSTOMER.
DishTV Customer Care's response, Mar 08, 2019
Dear Anish,

As per our conversation on [protected] with Mr. Anish informed you that The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) has issued new Regulations which are applicable to all cable & DTH operators. Under these new regulations, you will be able to choose and pay for your TV channels as per rates declared by the broadcaster.

You can get more information about the new tariff guidelines on our website link: https://www.dishtv.in/Pages/Offers/Consumer-Corner.aspx. You can also tune into channel 999 on your TV.

To make or modify your plan as per the new price regime, you can click on https://bit.ly/2C80Nb6 or download the My DishTV App.

Please note that as per the direction of TRAI, all the operators are required to migrate their subscribers to the new framework with effect from 1st February 2019

+91 12 0255 0000 [All Lines]
    +91 11 6001 3474 [Northern India]
    +91 44 6001 3474 [Southern India]
    FC-19, Sector-16A, Filmcity, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Dishtv - pack migrated without my knowledge