[Resolved] Dishtv — pathetic and unprofessional service

Kolkata, Kolkata District, West Bengal, India
 b.abhijit82 on Dec 2, 2018
Dear concern,
This is to inform you that i abhijit biswas [protected], officially declaring since 1st december 2018 i am discontinuing my active dish tv connection due to extreme unprofessional unsatisfactory service.
So therefore please refund my balance money and let me know is there any way that you people will take the box back and get me my money back.
Seeking for a reply.

Abhijit biswas
Vc:[protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 10, 2019

[Dec 02, 2018] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
DishTV Customer Care's response, Dec 03, 2018
Dear Abhijit,

Hope you are doing good.

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your concern and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [protected]@dishtv.in.

DishTV Customer Care's response, Dec 04, 2018
Dear Abhijit,

As per our conversation on [protected], you confirmed that you do not have any issue. Moreover, We have taken your feedback regarding services and shared the same with the concerned team.

DishTV

Comments

I have done recharge online 3 times.bank said recharge was received by dishtv ..I have reference no- 0103SL00IPAY.
What is problem if amount debited from my bank.Dish tv also shows online my balance bt showing 102 error and not shows my balance
DishTV Customer Care's response, Dec 3, 2018

Dear Punam,

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your concern with your VC number and registered mobile number at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

DishTV Customer Care's response, Dec 11, 2018

Dear Punam,

Information about your complaint is still awaited from you. Please contact us on [email protected] with the necessary details for any further assistance.

+91 12 0255 0000 [All Lines]
    +91 11 6001 3474 [Northern India]
    +91 44 6001 3474 [Southern India]
    FC-19, Sector-16A, Filmcity, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Dishtv - pathetic and unprofessional service