Dishtv — pathetic, delayed and unprofessional services

Panvel, Raigad District, Maharashtra, India
 mr.av90 on Jun 18, 2019
Token No: [protected]
Booking Date: 15/06/2019
Number of times I made followup with Customer care: 9(at time of writing)
Number of Callback requested: 3(received none)
Their service manager is not available for call in case of escalation.
Their customer care is polite to accept their fault & assure you to get this done at the end of the day but nothing happens.

I WILL RECOMMEND NO PERSON TO GO FOR THEIR SERVICES.

[Jun 18, 2019] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
DishTV Customer Care's response, Jun 18, 2019
Dear Customer (mr.av90),

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your concern with your VC number and registered mobile number at [protected]@dishtv.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Updated by mr.av90, Jun 19, 2019
Dear DishTV customer care,

This is a new connection bought on 15th(as stated above) and therefore no VC number. You can find my register mobile number and other details with the Token number you guys assign for the request(as stated above).

You can refer to multiple email threads sent by your own SENIOR installation team for installation as well as call back and rate your own services.

You can also check multiple follow-ups that I have made(in past & even today) to get the installation done but still no response from your team or call back or the installation.

The irony is DishTV is supposed to install within 24 hours, its more than 72 hours I booked the connection & it's nearly 24 hours I have submitted this complaint yet there is no result.

Arvind Vishwakarma

PS: I asked your customer care where to submit a complain via email and they gave me [protected]@distv.in & I have also sent my feedback on it.
DishTV Customer Care's response, Jun 20, 2019
Dear Arvind,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your mobile number with us at [protected]@dishtv.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

DishTV Customer Care's response, Jun 28, 2019
Dear Arvind,

Information about your complaint is still awaited from you. Please contact us on [protected]@dishtv.in with the necessary details for any further assistance.

DishTV

Comments

Actually I lost my old mobile number and now it is causing trouble for me to recharge or to activate channels by myself. So plz help me to change my mobile number
DishTV Customer Care's response, Jun 21, 2019

Dear Customer (Silent knight),

Thanks for writing in. If you want to register/change your mobile number then you can send the message from RMN & NON-RMN (DISHTV) (RMN) (11 DIGIT VC NUMBER) to 57575. Also, you can log in on our Website (www.dishtv.in) to change your Register Mobile number.

+91 12 0255 0000 [All Lines]
    +91 11 6001 3474 [Northern India]
    +91 44 6001 3474 [Southern India]
    FC-19, Sector-16A, Filmcity, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Dishtv - pathetic, delayed and unprofessional services