[Resolved] DishTV — payment deducted two times but still payment failure in their system

Raj Nagar Extension, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Ashish Jain6 on Jan 1, 2020
My registered number is [protected] in dishtv. I made online payment of 500/- on 29th dec 2019 to dishtv through their dishtv web link and 500/- got deducted from my hdfc account but dishtv sytem shows that session expired and not updated in their system. I made complain customercare with all evidences & bank account statement snap shot but they replied that due to their system problem, payment couldn't success. Now today again i made payment of 500/- but again same problem happened like transaction didn't success due to their system failure. On my screen, it's showing that your dishtv is just about to switch off shortly. It's very ridiculous that with this poor dishtv network how to proceed further.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 4, 2020

[Jan 01, 2020] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
DishTV Customer Care's response, Jan 02, 2020
Dear Ashish,

Hope you are doing good.

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your concern and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [protected]@dishtv.in.

Online Team
DishTV
DishTV Customer Care's response, Jan 03, 2020
Dear Ashish,

we would like to inform you that the amount will be auto-credited in your bank a/c within 7-10 working days if the amount is not credited within the said period, So please contact to your respective bank. Feel free to contact us if you need any assistance in the future.

Online Team
DishTV

+91 12 0255 0000 [All Lines]
    +91 11 6001 3474 [Northern India]
    +91 44 6001 3474 [Southern India]
    FC-19, Sector-16A, Filmcity, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    DishTV - payment deducted two times but still payment failure in their system