Dishtv — recharge not updated on tv

RAJHAMSA GREAT EMPIRE,1ST FLOOR ,FLAT NO 005,NEAR RTC BUS STAND, NEAR CHANDRA HOSPITAL,ANANTAPUR,515001, Anantapur, Anantapur District, Andhra Pradesh, India
 sekhar choudhury on Jun 16, 2019
I have recharged dish tv on 08.06.2019, the same is showing on your site but my tv was switched off on 14.07.2019. In between i have contacted customer care for several time they have advised me some steps.
I have gone through all process but got no result.
I have sent mails to dish tv but got no reply. All very frustrating.
Rmn-[protected]
vc no.[protected]
complaint:after recharge channels not available. Cod 102

[Jun 16, 2019] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by sekhar choudhury, Jun 16, 2019
my tv is switched off since 14.06.2019. but my complain block showing resolved -it is strange.
i have not received any call or technician visit from dish tv
DishTV Customer Care's response, Jun 17, 2019
Dear Sekhar,

Hope you are doing good.

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your concern and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [protected]@dishtv.in.

DishTV

Comments

On 24 may I complained about wire disconnected from dish complain no[protected] till the date I didn't receive any call from technician and they keep on telling that they have marked my problem on a high priority.Unfortunatly none call or visit and my problem stay as it is.
DishTV Customer Care's response, Jun 17, 2019

Dear Niharika,

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your concern with your VC number and registered mobile number at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

DishTV Customer Care's response, Jun 25, 2019

Dear Niharika,

Information about your complaint is still awaited from you. Please contact us on [email protected] with the necessary details for any further assistance.

+91 12 0255 0000 [All Lines]
    +91 11 6001 3474 [Northern India]
    +91 44 6001 3474 [Southern India]
    FC-19, Sector-16A, Filmcity, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Dishtv - recharge not updated on tv