[Resolved] Dishtv — regarding selection of my pack.

lokesh.26 on Feb 4, 2019
I was subscribed of hd plan of rs 500 monthly and also gave advance of 5 months i. E rs 2500. Three months have been passed and now in my dishtv account only rs 933 balance is remaining. The deduction of rs 17 approx has beed deducing everyday form my account. The site is also not working for choosing my pack. Please respond to this complaint immediately otherwise we shall loose faith regarding dishtv.

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 19, 2019

[Feb 04, 2019] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
DishTV Customer Care's response, Feb 05, 2019
Dear Lokesh,

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your concern with your VC number and registered mobile number at [protected]@dishtv.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

DishTV Customer Care's response, Feb 13, 2019
Dear Lokesh,

Information about your complaint is still awaited from you. Please contact us on [protected]@dishtv.in with the necessary details for any further assistance.

DishTV

Comments

Why don't we change service provider instead running after them
DishTV Customer Care's response, Feb 5, 2019

Dear Mosharraf,

As per our conversation on 7004456656, it has been informed you that the Marathi pack has been removed from VC 01525353738. Moreover, we have shared your feedback to our concerned team regarding IVR, Call drop, and Website.

DishTV
Please give me chance to opt my own pack thru website.

DishTV Customer Care's response, Feb 8, 2019

Dear Mosharraf,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Our website/App has probably hit a technical snag. Our team is checking this and will fix the same soon. However, if you're trying to select the channels/packs as per the TRAI guidelines, we would suggest you to send a mail at [email protected] along with the list of channels/packs which you want to select, our team will help you with the same. Thanks!

DishTV
Last 10days and technical snag? Joke of the year...
DishTV Customer Care's response, Feb 11, 2019

Dear Mosharraf,

We completely understand the situation that you are facing. Our team is already checking this and will fix the same soon.. We would appreciate your cooperation in the interim.

DishTV
Able to login but unable to submit choice of my channels after deletion. Stuck here see pic.

Mosharraf's reply, Feb 15, 2019
Read as selection not deletion
DishTV Customer Care's response, Feb 16, 2019

Hope you are doing good.

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your concern and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [email protected]

DishTV Customer Care's response, Feb 16, 2019

Dear Mosharraf,

As per our telephonic conversation on 7004456656, BST North Pack at Rs 153 per month, Rs 130 + 18% GST has been activated. Feel free to get in touch with us in case further assistance is required.

Please add these channels
Disney
Hungama
DishTV Customer Care's response, Feb 18, 2019

Dear Mosharraf,

We wish to inform you that you can choose channels/packs as per the TRAI guidelines via given link https://bit.ly/2C80Nb6

Regards.

+91 12 0255 0000 [All Lines]
    +91 11 6001 3474 [Northern India]
    +91 44 6001 3474 [Southern India]
    FC-19, Sector-16A, Filmcity, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Dishtv - regarding selection of my pack.