[Resolved]  DishTV — regarding switch off connection

I am having dish tv connection connection vc no. [protected]. Initially they have given me offer rs 2500 for new upgradation of hd set-off box and balance rs 2500. So after seven months contacted to dish dish tv regarding 1 month switch off account as per there fee rs 25. But they said that this facility is not available for your connection. Initially they told me this facility is available and we r following trai rules.
Now they are not listening me properly and not taking my problem seriously. Kindly help me in this matter and do the needful.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 14, 2019

[May 08, 2019] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
DishTV Customer Care's response May 09, 2019 Dear Nandkumar,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your registered mobile number with us at [protected]@dishtv.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

DishTV Customer Care's response May 14, 2019 Dear Nandkumar,

We would like to inform you that as per company norms, temporary deactivation is not allowed under the acquisition period. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

New regestration mobile number and service
Prakash kamdi's reply, Apr 29, 2019
Regester mo. No Or name
DishTV Customer Care's response, May 9, 2019
Dear Prakash,

Thanks for writing in. If you want to register/change your mobile number then you can send the message from RMN & NON-RMN (DISHTV) (RMN) (11 DIGIT VC NUMBER) to 57575. Also, you can log in on our Website (www.dishtv.in) to change your Register Mobile number.

Please resister this [protected] number
DishTV Customer Care's response, May 10, 2019
Dear Gorishankar,

Thanks for writing to us. If you want to register/change your mobile number then you can send the message from RMN & NON-RMN (DISHTV) (RMN) (11 DIGIT VC NUMBER) to 57575. Also, you can log in on our Website (www.dishtv.in) to change your Register Mobile number.

DishTV Phone