Dishtv — reinstallation

Qutubullapur, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Srivenkata laxmireddy nandipati on Apr 17, 2019

Till date no one visited for re installation.
I have never seen such irresponsible vendor like Dish TV. Am not going pay the installation charges, renew, etc.

I have raised a complaint against this firm in 2016 in the same forum for installation of new connection.

On Sun 14 Apr, 2019, 15:07 Venkata Laxmi Reddy N S, wrote:
Hi team,

I have raised a request for re-installation of DishTV on 10/4/2019 with the request no.[protected] for the VC number([protected]
) as mentioned in the subject. I keeps on trying to log the request since 8/4/2019, but finally it was logged on 10th. Till date my request is not resolved and no one has turned up. Am following for this daily but no resolution on top of that daily my amount in my account is also reducing without any installation of Dish.

How can this possible without dish my amount reduced?

Requesting again to resolve my request else I will stop using this and I have to escalate to the next level(consumer court) with the evidence like multi call recordings with customer care.

Thanks and regards
Venkat

[Apr 17, 2019] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Srivenkata laxmireddy nandipati, Apr 17, 2019
As committed by DISH TV customer care executives has not fulfilled today as well.Its been 10 days. I want to place a case on them and they have to pay for this.
DishTV Customer Care's response, Apr 18, 2019
Dear Venkat,

Hope you are doing good.

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your concern and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [email protected]

Online Team
DishTV
DishTV Customer Care's response, Apr 20, 2019
Dear Venkat,

As per our conversation on [protected], you have given appointment for coming Monday ie 22nd Apr 2019, service team will contact you and proceed Reinstallation. If any issue persists then please contact our customer care team.

Online Team
DishTV
Updated by Srivenkata laxmireddy nandipati, Apr 23, 2019
Hi Team,

Please plan for the installation today, we will be available at home.

Thanks in Advance

Updated by Srivenkata laxmireddy nandipati, Apr 25, 2019
Hi Team,

Till date no service team has contacted for the re-installation. On top of this new requested has been raised on 23/04/2019 with the no.[protected]. Am not why this has been raised if the old request is not fulfilled and closed.

Kindly address this asap
Updated by Srivenkata laxmireddy nandipati, Apr 26, 2019
Nothing happening, please take any action on this farm
Updated by Srivenkata laxmireddy nandipati, Apr 27, 2019
Whats happening, very worst service... this is very disgusting with this type of wrong commitments...

+91 12 0255 0000 [All Lines]