[Resolved] Dishtv — Switch off date related problems

Nawabganj, Barabanki District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 itspbm
This is to inform you that previously switch off date was 20/08/2016 but before few days it was 08/08/2016 but now it is 05/08/2016. This is third time when I face this type of switch off date related issue. While we spoke to customer care executive but they refuses to tell the actual problem for the very same.
Please resolve this issue as soon as possible.
My vc no. is [protected]
RMN [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 21, 2016
Customer care executives only confuse us and not help us to resolve any problem when we raise our problem at your website then they solve our issues. But Aircel appellate authority is very good, they solve my problem within 2days

[Jul 29, 2016] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Just After Complaining at your website I have received a call from [protected] who has told me that he has called from Dish TV.
Please tell me that is this call is from Dish TV.
And after that I had received several OTPs from iPAYTM.
Dear itspbm,

Hope you are doing good.

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [email protected]

Online Team
DishTV
Dear itspbm,

We hope your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.
Please feel free to give us your feedback at [email protected]
Have a nice day.

Online Team
DishTV
Dear Sir/Ma'am,
My issue has not solved yet. And I have only problem which I had already discussed earlier in above comments.
Please resolve my issue as soon as possible.

+91 12 0255 0000 [All Lines]