DishTV — They are totally fraud and getting the benefit of lock down that they are not having the complete information

GouravBhatnaga9 on Jun 2, 2020
Greetings of the day,

I am having vc number [protected], last year i done the recharge of rs. 3938 on 10/08/2019 as per my information switch off date is 10/08/2020 and 1 month extra but its showing that the switch off date is 01/05/2020, i talked to the customer care executive several times also they said they are not having complete information and no additional channel is added in the package. My dish tv is switched off now. They are totally fraud and getting the benefit of lock down that they are not having the complete information

[Jun 02, 2020] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
DishTV Customer Care's response Jun 03, 2020
Dear Gourav,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your registered mobile number with us at [email protected] and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Online Team
DishTV
DishTV Customer Care's response Jun 11, 2020
Dear Gourav,

Information about your complaint is still awaited from you. Please contact us on [email protected] with the necessary details for any further assistance.

Online Team
DishTV

1949
    +91 12 0255 0000 [All Lines]
    +91 11 6001 3474 [Northern India]
    +91 44 6001 3474 [Southern India]
    FC-19, Sector-16A, Filmcity, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    DishTV - They are totally fraud and getting the benefit of lock down that they are not having the complete information