[Resolved] Dishtv — Unable to submit pick by channel request

Noida, Gautam Buddh Nagar District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 franzzz
My vc no. [protected]. This forum is my last hope. I have been trying to submit my request to activate pick by channel service since 13/04/16 but unable to do so. I have read all the details of requirements for this service like hd channels are not included in this service and dd direct channels should not be selected etc etc. I have already recharged my account for 3 months. Whenever i try to submit the request through dishtv.In the response is that channels with # symbols cannot be selected and it requires 3 satellite accessories. The fact is that there is no channel with # symbol.

Called customer care service many times but their response was that i should not select hd channels. When i made it clear that i did not select any hd channel or dd direct channel, they told me to write email to [protected]@dishtv.In. I wrote the email, then the response from them was also the same, dont select hd channels or dd direct channel and resubmit the request. I tried again and again but still unable to submit my request for pick by channel. I wrote many emails but this time there was no response.

One thing i want to say to dishtv is that there is no channel with # symbol. I did not select any hd channels or dd direct channels and have sufficient balance in my account for 3 months. If you are not able to provide pick by channel service please remove it from your website and stop fooling people.

Unable to submit pick by channel request
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 25, 2016
After 2-3 days of posting my complaint in this forum, I received a phone call from dishtv assuring me that my problem will be resolved at the earliest. I was told to send an email with the list of all the channel that I selected, then they submitted the request from from their office. I received a call to confirm my request and the service was activated. At the begining I did not receive all the channels, had to make a few phone calls and text(CALL ME service) to get all the channels.

Though my problem is resolved but I am a little unhappy mainly because of two reasons (1) time taken by them to find the problem and resolve it. I called their customer care service on 13/4/16 and it took them more than a week to activate the service. (2) The amount of money it cost me to call (more than Rs. 70) them and SMS charges.

But if end's well then all Well!
Thank you Dishtv and a big thanks to this forum for helping me out. Jay Hind!

[Apr 18, 2016] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear Customer(franzzz ),

As per our conversation with Mr Jackson on mobile number [protected] informed that we have submitted the request for pick by channels against the token number 59921 and you will shortly receive call back from our end .For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [protected]@dishtv.in.

DishTV
Thanks for your response. After many phone calls and emails, finally pick by channel service is activated. But I wont say that the problem is completely resolved because I selected 26 channels of which I am getting 25 channels. I dont know why I am not getting all the channels.

I spoke to the customer care executive and they instructed me to follow cetrain steps but still unable to get the channel. The channel no. is 784, Assam Talks. It shows as 101. UNSUBSCRIBED CHANNEL. Would have been much happier if I would have got all the channels as I have been charged the full amount.
Dear Customer(franzzz ),

Hope you are doing good.

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [protected]@dishtv.in.

Dear Customer(franzzz ),

As per our conversation with you on phone no. 995******3 informed that having alignment issue and technician is required to rectify the concern .For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [protected]@dishtv.in.

+91 12 0255 0000 [All Lines]