DishTV — unauthorized transfer of paid subscription to unknown vc account

Veena Vijay Bhatia on Dec 2, 2017
Vc no: [protected] + child - plan : rs 1149 x 12 months= rs 13, 788 bonus + 4 months

With reference to caption your good selves are requested to look into the matter sincerely and help out a regular and old dish tv subscriber at earliest and maintain the relation of good faith.

So shocked and surprise to draw your attention that how come without our concern and knowledge the esteemed administration (Dish tv) can transfer our paid subscription to unknown vc account? After several tele conversations with call center did not pay any attention to this matter of huge subscription amount.

Is it the admin support the system to white collar robbery and defend it against the injustice to vc amount paid by real subscriber!

We will appreciate if your good service will help and justify to our hard earned subscription money paid to you on good faith.

​veena vijay bhatia

unauthorized transfer of paid subscription to unknown vc account

[Dec 02, 2017] DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
DishTV Customer Care's response, Dec 02, 2017
Dear Veena Vijay Bhatia,

Hope you are doing good.

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your registered mobile number and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Online Team
Updated by Veena Vijay Bhatia, Dec 03, 2017
Seek your urgent assistance for below issue with Dish TV since last few months but unable to get proper response from Dish TV customer service.

0152 297 0882

We had taken Dish TV package from your sub-dealer in Kandivali West - Vayani Electronic, Mr Govind Vayani and paid cash to him. His mobile number is [protected] so please call him and sort out the issue at the earliest. We spoke to him and he claims that is done by Dish TV not by him.

My registered mobile number is [protected].
Updated by Veena Vijay Bhatia, Dec 03, 2017
Seek your urgent assistance for below issue with dish tv since last few months but unable to get proper response from dish tv customer service.

Our vc number are
0152 297 0882
We had taken dish tv package from your sub-dealer in kandivali west - vayani electronic, mr govind vayani and paid cash to him. His mobile number is [protected] so please call him and sort out the issue at the earliest. We spoke to him and he claims that is done by dish tv not by him.

We are using dish tv since it started.

​veena vijay bhatia​

Date: sat, dec 2, 2017 at 12:40 am
Subject: dishtv — unauthorized transfer of paid subscription to unknown vc account
To: customercare

​veena vijay bhatia

​mob:- [protected]​

Date: fri, oct 13, 2017 at 12:28 am
Subject: re: not able to view channels
To: customer care

I paid for 5 years bundle offer - multi tv - 2 dish tv (Parent & child) package. My vc numbers are 0151 691 2037 & 0152 297 0882, but unfortunately vc no. 0152 297 0882 has stopped working since quite few days. Appreciate if you could tell me why it has been di-activated or terminated?

Please activate the same asap or give full amount refund so i can take some other company's package.

Cc - ceo dish tv

​veena ​v​ bhatia

On thu, oct 12, 2017 at 4:35 pm, vijay bhatia wrote:
Dear ashish,

Could you please brief me the reason for terminating the package as i have already paid for it.

​veena v bhatia

Tel : ​[protected]

On thu, oct 12, 2017 at 3:49 pm, customer care wrote:
Dear veena,

Thank you for writing to dish tv.

This is with reference to your e-mail, kindly note that vc numbers
[protected] and [protected] are terminated.

Ashish rodolf
Customer service
Dishtv

#you can refresh the vc by giving a missed call on 1800-270-2102 (Toll
Free) from the registered mobile number.

Apply) or to get a call back from us, sms: call me to 57575 from your
Registered mobile number.

Name: veena v bhatia
Vcno: [protected]

Category2: not able to view channels
Emailtext: i remember paying for bundle offer - multi tv - 2 dish tv
(Parent & child) package for long term. I believe the vc numbers are 0151
691 2037 & 0152 297 0882. But unfortunately vc no. 0152 297 0882 has
Stopped working. Appreciate if you could tell me why it has been
Di-activated.

Moreover the vc number which you have mentioned in the below email it
Differs. Could you please investigate & update us why it was de-activated.
Please reconnect it asap & compensate us for the inconvenience caused.

_
Disclaimer - this message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual/s named. It shall not attach any liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message on the originator or dishtv or its affiliates. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the opinions of dishtv or its affiliates. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission and attachments cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be corrupted, lost, arrive late or contain viruses.

Date: wed, oct 11, 2017 at 10:19 pm
Subject: re: not able to view channels
To: customercare

Dear reshma,

I remember paying for bundle offer - multi tv - 2 dish tv (Parent & child) package for long term. I believe the vc numbers are 0151 691 2037 & 0152 297 0882. But unfortunately vc no. 0152 297 0882 has stopped working. Appreciate if you could tell me why it has been di-activated.

Moreover the vc number which you have mentioned in the below email it differs. Could you please investigate & update us why it was de-activated. Please reconnect it asap & compensate us for the inconvenience caused.

​veena v bhatia

​tel :- [protected]​

On wed, oct 11, 2017 at 5:15 am, customercare wrote:
Dear mr. Bhatia,

Thank you for writing to dish tv.

This is with reference to your e-mail, as per our records vc number
[protected] is in de-activate status.

Moreover, kindly recharge your vc with minimum of rs. 100/- in which rs.

Reshma sinha
Customer service
Dishtv

#you can refresh the vc by giving a missed call on 1800-270-2102 (Toll
Free) from the registered mobile number.

Apply) or to get a call back from us, sms: call me to 57575 from your
Registered mobile number.

Click here to reply or forward
15.29 gb (101%) of 15 gb used
Manage
Terms - privacy
Last account activity: 10 minutes ago
Details
Updated by Veena Vijay Bhatia, Dec 03, 2017
Looks like below is a standard format response from Dish TV Customer Services as I am getting almost same since more than 2 months. Could someone explain me the reason for terminating my paid subscription and who has authorized the same?

How can Dish TV terminate the paid subscription?

Have attached my receipt copy for your reference.

V​eena V​ijay Bhatia

From: customercare
Date: Sun, Dec 3, 2017 at 5:17 PM
Subject: Re: vijaykbhatia08@gmail.com Write To CEO Form No. 81553
To: vijaykbhatia08@gmail.com

Thank you for writing to Dish TV.

This is with reference to your e-mail, we are unable to process your
request, as per our records, your VC has already been terminated and
payment can not transferred.

Thank you for choosing Dish TV and giving us the opportunity to provide
you the best TV viewing experience. We value your association and assure
you of our commitment to serve you better.

Paras
Dish TV

Learn Dance from Madhuri! Subscribe to Dance Active at Rs. 38+GST for one
month! Give a Missed Call on 1800-270-0214 from your Registered Mobile
Number or visit www.dishtv.in

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kindly find the attached payment receipt copy.

Will highly appreciate your prompt action as I am following up since Oct
first week but no proper response received. ?

Please let me know if any issue with the dealer *Vayani Electronics* so I
can go & file a* FIR* in *Kandivali police station* as I am following up
with him since more than 2 months now. ?

V?eena V?ijay Bhatia

On Sun, Dec 3, 2017 at 1:31 PM, Vijay Bhatia
wrote:

> Dear Mohd Mudassir,
> I have tried to sent as in jpeg or pdf format several times but was
> getting error & email was rejected. ?
> ------------------------------------------------------------
> -----------------------------------------------------
> Email Error :Re: vijaykbhatia08@gmail.com Write To CEO Form No
> Dear Customer,
> Due to some reason, We are unable to process your email request (Subject
> Re: vijaykbhatia08@gmail.com Write To CEO Form No. ). Kindly submit a
> fresh email in text format for quick response.
> *Possible reason may be due to Virus/corrupt email/file/text formats
etc.*
> Warm Regards
> DISHTV
> ------------------------------------------------------------
> -----------------------------------------------------
> Will highly appreciate your prompt action as I am following up since Oct
> first week but no proper response received.
> ?Kindly let me know if any issue with the dealer Vayani Electronics so I
> can go & file a FIR in Kandivali police station as I am following up
with
> him since more than 2 months now. ?
> Best regards,
> V?eena V?ijay Bhatia
>>> you
DishTV Customer Care's response, Dec 04, 2017
Dear Veena Vijay Bhatia,

Hope you are doing good.

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on write2us@dishtv.in.

Online Team
Updated by Veena Vijay Bhatia, Dec 04, 2017
I have already send several emails & even called your call center many times but no proper response.

Looks like they have a standard format response from Dish TV Customer Services as I am getting almost same since more than 2 months.

How can Dish TV terminate the paid subscription?

Have attached my receipt copy for your reference.

Updated by Veena Vijay Bhatia, Dec 04, 2017
It has been more than 2 months but Dish TV is unable to solve the issue or even look into it properly. Need explanation for the same. Its a horrible service.

Is it the admin support the system to white collar robbery and defend it against the injustice to VC amount paid by real subscriber? I have paid Rs 13, 788.00. Its a big amount for me.

If its not solved in 2 days, I will fill a FIR and even put on Social media.

Updated by Veena Vijay Bhatia, Dec 05, 2017
Any update?

Please let me know how many days it will take?

Updated by Veena Vijay Bhatia, Dec 05, 2017

0152 297 0882

We are using Dish TV since it started.

​Veena Vijay Bhatia​

Date: Sat, Dec 2, 2017 at 12:40 AM
Subject: DishTV — unauthorized transfer of paid subscription to unknown vc account
To: customercare <customercare@dishtv.in>

VC No: [protected] + child - Plan : RS 1149 X 12 months= Rs 13, 788 bonus + 4 months

With reference to caption your good selves are requested to look into the matter sincerely and help out a regular and old Dish TV subscriber at earliest and maintain the relation of good faith.

So shocked and surprise to draw your attention that how come without our concern and knowledge the esteemed administration (Dish TV) can transfer our paid subscription to unknown VC account? After several tele conversations with call center did not pay any attention to this matter of Huge subscription amount.

Is it the admin support the system to white collar robbery and defend it against the injustice to VC amount paid by real subscriber !

​Veena Vijay Bhatia

​Mob:- [protected]​

Date: Fri, Oct 13, 2017 at 12:28 AM
To: customer care <customercare@dishtv.in>

I paid for 5 years bundle offer - Multi TV - 2 Dish TV (parent & child) package. My VC numbers are 0151 691 2037 & 0152 297 0882, but unfortunately VC no. 0152 297 0882 has stopped working since quite few days. Appreciate if you could tell me why it has been di-activated or terminated?

Please activate the same ASAP or give full amount refund so I can take some other company's package.

CC - CEO Dish TV

​Veena ​V​ Bhatia

On Thu, Oct 12, 2017 at 4:35 PM, Vijay Bhatia <vijaykbhatia08@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Ashish,

Could you please brief me the reason for terminating the package as I have already paid for it.

Tel : ​[protected]

On Thu, Oct 12, 2017 at 3:49 PM, customer care <customercare@dishtv.in> wrote:
Dear Veena,

This is with reference to your e-mail, kindly note that VC numbers
[protected] and [protected] are terminated.

Ashish Rodolf

VCNO: [protected]

EMailText: I remember paying for bundle offer - Multi TV - 2 Dish TV
(parent & child) package for long term. I believe the VC numbers are 0151
691 2037 & 0152 297 0882. But unfortunately VC no. 0152 297 0882 has
stopped working. Appreciate if you could tell me why it has been
di-activated.

Moreover the VC number which you have mentioned in the below email it
differs. Could you please investigate & update us why it was de-activated.
please reconnect it ASAP & compensate us for the inconvenience caused.

________________________________
Disclaimer - This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual/s named. It shall not attach any liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message on the originator or DishTV or its affiliates. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the opinions of DishTV or its affiliates. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission and attachments cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be corrupted, lost, arrive late or contain viruses.

Date: Wed, Oct 11, 2017 at 10:19 PM

Dear Reshma,

I remember paying for bundle offer - Multi TV - 2 Dish TV (parent & child) package for long term. I believe the VC numbers are 0151 691 2037 & 0152 297 0882. But unfortunately VC no. 0152 297 0882 has stopped working. Appreciate if you could tell me why it has been di-activated.

Moreover the VC number which you have mentioned in the below email it differs. Could you please investigate & update us why it was de-activated. please reconnect it ASAP & compensate us for the inconvenience caused.

​Tel :- [protected]​

On Wed, Oct 11, 2017 at 5:15 AM, customercare <customercare@dishtv.in> wrote:

This is with reference to your e-mail, as per our records VC number
[protected] is in de-activate status.

Moreover, kindly recharge your VC with minimum of Rs. 100/- in which Rs.

Reshma Sinha

VCNO: [protected]

EMailText: Since last one week none of the channels are working

Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

My father's mobile number is [protected] or please call to your sub-dealer in Kandivali West - Vayani Electronic, Mr Govind Vayani - [protected] as we had taken Dish TV package from him and paid cash.

Veena Vijay Bhatia's [Complaint's author] reply, Dec 5, 2017

0152 297 0882
We had taken Dish TV package from your sub-dealer in Kandivali West - Vayani Electronic, Mr Govind Vayani and paid cash to him. His mobile number is 9820791852 so please call him and sort out the issue at the earliest. We spoke to him and he claims that is done by Dish TV not by him.

We are using Dish TV since it started.

​Veena Vijay Bhatia​

Date: Sat, Dec 2, 2017 at 12:40 AM
To: customercare <customercare@dishtv.in>

VC No: 05116912037 + child - Plan : RS 1149 X 12 months= Rs 13, 788 bonus + 4 months

​Veena Vijay Bhatia

Tel : ​9930226255

On Thu, Oct 12, 2017 at 3:49 PM, customer care <customercare@dishtv.in> wrote:
Dear Veena,

This is with reference to your e-mail, kindly note that VC numbers
01516912037 and 01522970882 are terminated.

Ashish Rodolf

691 2037 & 0152 297 0882. But unfortunately VC no. 0152 297 0882 has
stopped working. Appreciate if you could tell me why it has been
di-activated.

Moreover the VC number which you have mentioned in the below email it
differs. Could you please investigate & update us why it was de-activated.
please reconnect it ASAP & compensate us for the inconvenience caused.

________________________________

Date: Wed, Oct 11, 2017 at 10:19 PM

Dear Reshma,

​Tel :- 9930226255​

On Wed, Oct 11, 2017 at 5:15 AM, customercare <customercare@dishtv.in> wrote:

This is with reference to your e-mail, as per our records VC number
01504206631 is in de-activate status.

Moreover, kindly recharge your VC with minimum of Rs. 100/- in which Rs.

Reshma Sinha

VCNO: 01504206631
Mobile: 9930226255

EMailText: Since last one week none of the channels are working

+91 12 0255 0000 [All Lines]
    FC-19, Sector-16A, Filmcity, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    DishTV - unauthorized transfer of paid subscription to unknown vc account
    www.bdomains.com