[Resolved]  DishTV — Wrong product

I am AJITA from varanasi .One of your provider named varsha contact no [protected] contacted me for new dish tv dth connection and told me that in new connection for 6 month, set top box and technician charges will be free and 450 rs plan will be activated for 6 months in which all channels you can watch total amt will be 2700 rd only.Your technician came to my place dated 5aug 2021(contact no of technician [protected])and after completing the final procces he took whole amt 2700 plus something insurance charges to my Mother and Father as at that time I was not present there. But most of the channel not subscribed to my dth no vsc [protected]
When I talked to your customer care one of ma'am told me that your plan is for amt 355/- not for 450/-. And when I told her to register my complaint regarding this matter she denied for the same .and when I contacted to Miss Varsha she didn't reply properly.please resolve the same
Sep 12, 2021
Aug 09, 2021

DishTV customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Aug 10, 2021
DishTV Customer Care's response
Dear Ajit,

Hope you are doing good.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please write to us about your concern with your registered mobile number at [protected]@dishtv.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Online Team
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Dear Ajit,

Hope you are doing good.

Information about your complaint is still awaited from you. Please contact us on [protected]@dishtv.in with the necessary details for any further assistance.

Online Team