DLF — No compensation for delayed possession or satisfying answer

hpnanda68 on May 23, 2017
I own DLF Primus PMA314 apartment. There was NOT even one communication for delay in possession. I suddenly got this statement for final settlement and no compensation for delay. I followed up and told because I am second buyer, no compensation. I have been charged transfer fee, interest for every day of delay and what has to do with first or second buyer. I followed up with Devendra Gupta, to understand what is DLF obligation to second buyer. NO answer. He asked me to pay. I sent innumerable mails to Monica Salvani to connect with someone. No response.

In today's world, if I am accountable to pay interest for every day of delay, how come a company can have such an one sided agreement. It is exploitation, unfair and beyond comprehension. No one is responsing in spite of sending so many mails.

[May 23, 2017] DLF customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

My wife too is a buyer that had got the apartment nominated to her name by paying a transfer fee. The fine print in the terms and conditions says that only first named allottee will get any delay compensation and since my wife's name was substituted by right she must get the delay compensation. Moreover there is no definition hence an ambiguity in the contract on what is meant by the first named allottee. By the concept of "Contra Proferentum" these wording must be interpreted against the person who drafted the agreement - in this case DLF and they should by right pay delay damages. However in India "Might is Right" and who dares to fight against the mighty DLF...

+91 11 4210 2030